Chapter Twenty-Four: Your Song

Yo, guys.

Here's your next chapter.

Enjoy!

==============================================

Copyright 2012 All Rights Reserved.

.:Chapter Twenty-Four: Your Song:.

Liam's POV.

I rubbed my eyes tiredly as I sat in the airport next to the boys. I had been thinking about what had happened with Summer earlier. About how I had told her I hadn't loved her.

I winced everytime the sentence played over in my mind. 'I don't love you.' That was a complete and utter lie. The fact that she believed it slightly tore my heart, but she wasn't in a well-maintained mental state at the moment.

My thoughts trailed to the Directioner Fandom. How could they do this? They practically forced me to break up with my girlfriend, the one person (besides the four sitting next to me) I would sacrifice my life for. It wasn't fair!

As Summer cried and sobbed into Anna's arms, Simon was on the phone to Paul who had asked to speak to me outside. The boys gave me a curious, yet saddening look, which immediately had me worrying.

"What's up?"

Paul handed the phone to me without a word and watched me cautiously as I brought the reciever to my lips. "Hey, Uncle Si."

"Liam, my boy. I have to speak to you about something."

"Sure."

"Look, Liam. Things over here are pretty bad at the moment, people aren't exactly fond of your relationship with Summer. I'm not too sure as to why, I haven't heard a peep about Eleanor and Louis, they love them actually. We've been recieving death threats for the poor girl, even threats to you, Liam. What I'm trying to say is for your safety and hers, you have to stop this relationship with her. You have to fly back to England anyway. You have a photo shoot, signings, the new video for What Makes You Beautiful." He said in one big rush.

My breath hitched and I looked up at Paul sharply. I looked into his eyes, looking for any sort of a joke, but all I found was sympathy. I clutched the phone tighter in my grip and grit my teeth in frustration. Nothing ever went right for Summer, ever, I just wanted to make her happy.

"No." I choked out, clearing my throat. "No, Simon. No way. I can't break her heart, so much has happened to her-"

"I know, Liam. It's all over Twitter and the Facebook page. You have to let her go, for her safety and your own."

I pinched the bridge of my nose and squeezed my eyes shut to stop the forming tears. "I don't care about my safety, Simon. She means so much to me. Will our break up even stop anything? Of course it won't, they'll still hate her." I grounded out. How could he even suggest such a thing? It was ridiculous.

"You mentioned her parents not being there. What happens if someone breaks into her house and hurts her? While your here in England doing boyband stuff, she'll be suffering from being separated from you this whole time and she'll be scared for her own life. Because of you."

He was right. I couldn't even think of a response for that.

"If it's all good, you need to do it soon and make it known on the internet, and make it subtle otherwise fans might think it's staged."

"I never wanted this." I croaked out, sniffling.

"I'm sorry, Liam." A minute of silence. "Could you please put Paul on the phone. Thank you."