Chapter Fifteen: Same Mistakes

Hey guys! So here's your next chapter!

Enjoy!

~*~

Copyright 2012 All Rights Reserved

Chapter Fifteen: Same Mistakes

The look on their faces was priceless and I probably would've laughed in any other situation. Unfortunately, this was the wrong time to joke. Liam had obviously been keeping something from me, something important to him and he hadn't told me. It could be something bad, it could be something amazing. Maybe he's a serial killer or he's apart of a gang and he's the leader. Yeah, the leader of One Direction, the most dangerous gang in all shady parts of Senton Hill.

But you know, One Direction sounds more like a boyband name.

"Well?" I crossed my arms, raised an eyebrow and tapped my foot impaciently. All telltale signs of a pissed girlfriend.

"I - uh -" Liam couldn't grasp words as he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, looking to his friends for assistance. I looked over at them expectently and they just pursed their lips whilst looking away.

I huffed and threw my arms up in exaggeration. "You know, I can just assume the worst. You guys are killers trying to cover up a murder and rape or something, you obviously use 'One Direction' as some sort of code name and -" I saw their amused looks and stopped. "Well, you know you could just tell me, right!?"

"Summer..."

"Liam." He rolled his eyes at me and reached out to grab my hand. His eyes pleaded with me as I looked into them, they looked so vulnerable.

"You can tell me anything, Liam." I said quietly, dropping to sit on the bed next to him. He nodded and bit his lip. I internally shook my head and brought my eyes back to his. He looked to the boys smiled warily.

"Can you guys give us a minute?"

They each nodded and Niall gave him an apologetic look before exiting the room.

"I'm sorry if you feel left out, but I didn't want you to treat me any differently." He sighed looking down, anywhere but me. I placed a tender hand on his cheek and stroked it gently.

"You can tel me, Liam. My opinion of you won't change." I said lightly, hoping to make him feel better.

He blew out a long breath then looked me directly in the eye. "Last year, whilst in England, I tried out for this competition known as the Xfactor. Have you heard of it?" He asked a nervous gleam in his eye.

I furrowed my brows and pursed my lips. I shook my head, never had I ever heard of that. The 'Xfactor', hmm...

"It's a competition," he explained. "For singing. It's a TV show where you audition for a competition where you keep going up until you get voted out. If you win you get an amazing recording deal and you win the competition. It's been my dream since I was a kid." He smiled nostalgicly as he though back to his younger days.

"Anyway, during this time, I went in solo. There was this point where Simon Cowell, a harsh judge, and the main singer from the Pussycat Dolls brought me and those other four guys out there. They told us we were too good to let us go and decided to put us in a group. We were then officially a boyband of the Xfactor."

I nodded my head slowly, trying to understand what he was trying to tell me. He went on a singing competition on TV and then got put in a boyband in England. Okay.

"Go on."

He chuckled nervously and brought a hand up to his hair. "Well, this is the difficult part, Summer. We gained more and more fans everytime we performed. It was amazing, the experience of being on stage, to have people love your singing. It was mesmorising. But, this show, you have to know is an international live show, it has been seen all over the world so a lot of people knew about us.