Chapter Eleven: A Trip Down Memory Lane

Hi!

There's not much to say for this chapter, but . . . yeah.

Ohmygawd. There's someone new in the chapter!! ;) But that's all I'm going to say!

Enjoy!

Vote/comment/fan <--they are all very much appreciated! :)

==================================================================

All Rights Reserved 2012.

                          *~~Chapter Eleven: A Trip Down Memory Lane ~~*

~*~

After finishing a long, hard day of holding down the contents of my stomach so Liam and Anna could go on the 'cool rides', we were finally on our way home. Caleb and I had come to the ultimate conclusion that our partners were apparent adrenaline junkies.

"Did you have fun?" Liam asked in the car as we drove from the carnival. Caleb already agreed to drop Anna off even though it was out of his way and she lived like four houses away, although something told me they just wanted a minute alone.

"Yeah, it was great." I told him, grabbing the hand that lazed on the gear stick. As we stopped at a red traffic light I flicked on the radio and plunged into the world of finding-a-radio-station. After going through about five channels I heard a familiar tune that had me bouncing in my seat.

"I love this song!" I exclaimed as I turned the volume up, singing along to the catchy words.

"You're insecure, don't know what for. 

You turnin' heads when you walk through the door-or-or."

I looked over at Liam who looked incredibly uncomfortable and nervous as I sung my heart out. What was his problem?

"You okay?" I asked casually, turning the volume down to hear his answer.

"Of course, Love." He said, immediately distracting me from the song. Does he even realise how enticing that voice and accent of his is? I watched him dreamily as he focused on turning a corner and I felt the last of the mental walls that built up in my head fall down and knew right now that I could let myself be comfortable with Liam, I could tell him things that I haven't told anyone, all because I trust him.

Without even realising it, Liam was opening my door, just as the song on the radio ended.

"And that was 'What Makes You Beautiful', a number one hit in many countries worldwide, by the infamous One -"

A hand whipped out and pulled me out of the car before I could finish hearing the name, but I already knew what it was. One Perfection. Although, I'm pretty sure it is, that's what it sounded like when Jenny was telling me about it, anyway.

"So I'll pick you up tomorrow?" He asked with a small smile. I frowned at him and looked down the street, where his house sat, also where the school was only another two-minute walk from.

"Liam, I can walk, no biggie." I said nonchalantly, waving him away as I turned for the door. He grabbed my hand and whipped me back around to face him.

"What? No goodbye kiss?" He asked teasingly, already leaning in for a 'snog' as he liked to refer to it as.

"That should do it for tomorrow." I said cheekily fixing up his brown jacket, before patting his wide chest.