Taehyung or Taehyun

Y/n pov:
Right now me and taehyung are in the car we are going to the mall... He told he wants to buy me Gucci!
Y/n: Heyy can we have food first when we reach the mall!
V: always hungry aren't u?!?.... U just had a bucket of ice cream when we left and you got hungry!!
Y/n:that was hours ago.
V: u just ate ten minutes ago y/n!
Y/n: I am hungry!
V: well I don't care we are getting Gucci first because I am sick of seeing u wearing clothes from forever 21!
Yup he is still the same.... After a year he still gives me the cold shoulders! We were in the middle of the road when something hit our car....V started cursing that he did not notice that I fell down and hit my butt!
V:bastard!! Don't you see where u r goi- y/n where are you?
Y/n: I fell on the ground when you were busy cursing and hit my butt!
V: are you ok... Let's go to the doctor!
Y/n: what nooo I am fine! Don't over react.
V: we are going to the doctor! Now!
Y/n: if u take me to the doctor I will never ever buy Gucci only forever 21.
V: whatttt nooooo! Ughh fine let's go! Wait first let me check what happened to the car!
We went out and saw a few scratches... V shrugged it off and we continued driving!

🆃🅸🅼🅴 🆂🅺🅸🅿 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕
V: ok so no. 1 don't get lost!
No. 2 always stay with me
And the most important no. 3 don't talk to boys.
Y/n: yah yah fine fine.... U know I am just a year younger than u!
V: yah I don't care... Now come on let's go!
Y/n: ughhhh I am hungryyyyyy!!
V: dear sister u know what I say is final right?
Y/n: *groans*
V was pulling me through the crowd when I bumped into someone.... I looked up and it was taehyun.
Taehyun: noooonaaaa hyuuunnggg!!!!
He squealed jumping on V.
Y/n: taehyunnnn?!?!?!
V: aishhhh stop squeling we know who he is!
Y/n: what are u doing here?
Taehyun: I just finished up a mission for V hyung because he told he had an emergency so I was sent instead of him... Since I am better than him-
V: heyyy what's that supposed to mean?! ?
Taehyun: ahhh hyung don't interrupt me.... Yah so I finished the Mission and I got hungry so I came here.... Hey u guys wanna join me?
Y/n: sureee!! I am sooooo hungry!!
V: sorry but we can't we are here for shopping !
Y/n: ohh come onnnn
Taehyun: so shopping was your emergency?
V: of course it's a fashion emergency!
Taehyun: y/n if he doesn't want u can come with me! U know a fun cousins time!
V: but we are having a brother sister time!
Taehyun: hyung let her choose for herself.
Y/n: well I AM really hungry soo...
V: so you r gonna choose him over your brother!
Taehyun: well technically I am her brother too.
V: u r soo lucky u r my cousin! Or else I would chase u away right now!
Taehyun: hmmm too bad.... So y/n wanna come.
Y/n: ok...oppa u gonna come?
taehyun: yessss hyunngggg joinnn usssss!!!
Taehyung: no thanks I am going home u can drive with taehyun.... And u mister kim!
Taehyun: I prefer kang because that's my dad's initials.... My mom is a Kim aka your dads sister and in your KIM family we always use the dads initials!
V: yah whatever.... Mister kang don't let anything happen to her and tell your driver to drive properly.
Y/n: wait u don't drive!
Taehyun: lol no I am underage.... And my driver was telling he hit a car which belonged to the Kim family... Was that yours by any chance?
V: that was youuuuu!
Taehyun: I'll pay for it later.
V: ughhh u know what I am going! Bye!
Taehyun: byeee hyunggggg!
Y/n: byeeee oppaaaaaaa!
He didn't even look at us and went away..... Oh well...... I had alot of fun with taehyun we ate in 5 different restaurants... After all that food I got really fullllllll!!!
Taehyun dropped me at my house and I went inside and saw Namjoon and jimin.
Rm: heyyy y/n you are back!
Jimin: why did u come after taehyung?
Y/n: I met taehyun and he wanted to eat so taehyung oppa got angry so he came back home.
After listening to me their face dropped.
Y/n: did I say something wrong?
Jimin: well what u did was wrong!
Namjoon: easy Jimin.
Y/n: what did I do wrong?
Jimin: ughh how clueless can u be!... V doesn't have a problem with your clothes he just wanted to spend time with.... You and me are always together since dad kept your room and my room next to next so you are always in my room to annoy the shit out of me... U help Jin cook... U and Namjoon study together... Suga and you play basketball everyday before school... U and jungkook always spend time together in video games or in school as u both r are benchmates And u always escape from the house with jhope! And u barely talk to V so he feels separate from you.
Y/n: wow I never thought about it that way....I will go right now and apologize!!!
Namjoon: good luck y/n....
Y/n: thx I will need that.
Everyone who knows V will know that he is not easy to convince... Once I accidentally deleted a photo of a pair of Gucci shoes he didn't.talk to me for a week!
I was thinking of ideas to convince him on my way to his room... Yes it's a longgg wallkk.
I reached his room and knocked on the door .
V: who is it?
Y/n: your dear sister!!
He opened the door and tossed five Gucci bags and closed it back.
V: I bought it online since you didn't wanna shop with me ...now goo awayyyyy!
Y/n: I don't care about the clothes... Let me in I wanna talk!
V:nope sorry... Talk with someone else u have 6 more brothers to annoy.... And if u want I can give u a bonus of 5 more childish brothers!
Y/n: open up!
??? : hey why r u whining?
Jungkook shouts from inside his room!
Y/n: ohh heyyy kookie oppa.... Wait r u eavesdropping?
Jungkook: u wish.... Stop shouting.... I am playing games.... And why are you disturbing my neighbor? Go disturb Jimin hyung aka your neighbour !
V: ikr Jungkook she is soo annoying.
Y/n: ugghhh why are u guys talking behind the doorsss?!?
Jungkook: well we are too lazy to go to eachothers room so we talk like this!
Y/n: aishhh leave it!.... V lettt me innn!
V: it's oppa for you!
Y/n: please oppaaaa*puppy eyes*
V: if u r doing puppy eyes I can't see you!!!
Y/n: pleaseeeeeee
V:fine come.... What do want.
Y/n: I am here to apologize!
V: for?
Y/n: for not spending time with u and leaving u today!
V: go on...
Y/n: I never get to spend time with u.
V: yah I know that.... U love me the least among others!
Y/n: whattt nooooo I love you all equally.
V: ohh really!
Y/n: Yesss.... I have a love hate relationship with you which is quite similar to what I have with Jimin! A tom and Jerry relationship. ... With Jungkook he is like my best friend and namjoo-
V: yes yes I get it.
Y/n: so you forgive me?
V: yes but only if we go to different types of restaurant everyday!
Y/n: wait really!?!?
V: yup count me in!