😇Truth or Dare😈

Y/n pov:
Right now I am in my music lessons... I started taking these music lessons recently with Jimin since mom thinks whenever everyone goes to their extra lessons me and Jimin waste our time watching k dramas...yes he is a k drama fan now..so she put us in music class! So today our teacher is late.... Jimin is with his friends Baekhyun Yuta and Jinyoung and I am with my other new friends yuqi, yeji and somi! They don't know that bts are my brothers yet! They r new to my school.... They are really cool but they have a crush on V, Suga and Jhope. And I don't want to tell that I am their sister.... Yet.... I just need some time to settle with my new friends!

The teacher is late so I was just talking with yuqi, yeji and somi when-
Somi: guyssss I am bored!!!!
Yuqi: well the teacher isn't here yet.
Yeji: I know ....let's play truth or dare!It will be fun... Y/n u in?
Y/n: sure! I love truth or dare 😇➕👿=!!
Yeji: k let's start.... I'll ask somi.... Somi truth or dare?
Somi: truth!
Yeji: since you have a crush on Suga... Is it because of his looks, personality, popularity or because of the power he holds in the school!
Somi: well you see it was love at first sight! The first time we met was in our classroom! We bumped into each other and it was a magical moment!
Yuqi: yah right! He didn't even look at you... He told you to get out of his way!
I was literally about to laugh it was so typical of Yoongi oppa!
Somi: Heyy y/n!! Do u have a crush on any of the bts members?
Yuqi: yah..I see you glancing at Jimin every chance you get! And he also gives you quick glances!! There is something going on... And to be honest u r kinda popular in school... Some ppl say u r really close to them... SOMETHING IS GOING ON!
Y/n: ewwww noo, no way, impossible!!!!
Yeji: haaaaaa you denied 3 times.... And you are getting red!
To be honest I was not blushing I was actually getting nervous!
Y/n: yah be quiet! .... Somi ask your questions!
Somi: ok.... I'll ask y/n!... Truth or dare!
Oh noo if I tell truth they will ask me about bts!
Y/n: dare!
Somi: bad choice y/n!
Y/n: what nooo truth!
Somi: no use! U already told dare!... So your dare is that you have to go kiss Jimin and comeback!
Yeji & Yuqi: ooooooooooooooo!!
Y/n: yahhhhhh nooooo wayyyyyyyyy!
Somi: that is the dare!!!
Y/n: aishhh!

After a lot of fighting I agreed... I mean I will kiss his cheek I mean brothers and sisters do that... Just not in the lips! Ok I got this!!!!

I tip toed towards Jimin and his friends and I stood behind him.... Yuta noticed me and I put my finger on my lips to tell him to be quiet 🤫🤫🤫...and he gave me a reassuring look!

I quickly went close to him.... I kissed him on the cheeks and ran away.... He got terrified he looked at me with a "are u crazy"  Look.... I could tell he was never expecting this! I mean no one in the room reacted because they knew I was his sister except for yuqi yeji and somi because they are newbies they joined like three days ago!

I ran towards my friends and they were 'ooing' a lot.... Ughhh now they are going to ship me and my brother... Sooo weird!

Yeji: ohh myyy goodd, u r sooo brave!
Somi: I actually never thought u would agree to this... I mean he is one of the scariest member in bts... And to be honest I am really scared of them!
Y/n: ughh now I am scared they are going to target me! 😭😭😭😭😭
???: huhh why will we target you!
After that sentence all three of them froze in their place! It was Jimin I mean everyone is still scared of them whether they have a crush on bts or not!I also got scared I mean what if he is here to ask why I kissed him!
Jimin: why do you look so scared baby!?!
He told laughing.... The other three gave me a "I knew it"  Look but the truth is they call me baby because I am the youngest and I always whine!
Yeji: so you both ARE dating!
Somi: we promise we won't tell anyone!
Jimin: huhh dating?  Wait y/n you are dating! I am going to kill you!
Y/n: whattt no I am not dating!
Jimin: Then what are they talking about!  U better have a good explanation! Before I tell the others! Who are they talking about!
I didn't want to tell him that they think I am dating him...he might get angry!
Yuqi: we are talking about you and y/n and don't worry she is not cheating on you!
Jimin: huhh! What's going on! I was just here to ask why you kissed me!
Y/n: fiineee! They think I am dating you!
When I said that he started laughing so loudly that everyone stopped talking and were staring at us! He was laughing so hard that tears were coming out of his eyes.... After he managed to stop he told!
Jimin: ohh myyy goodd... U guys are funny! Congrats u left a good impression on bts!
Yuqi: why what's so funny!
Jimin: it's really funny that u thought I would ever date her!
Somi: why!.. I mean she is pretty and she also has a good personality!
Jimin: wait but why would I date her?
Yeji: I am sorry to ask but why would you not date her! She is also really popular!
Jimin: wait they don't know about u and me?
I quickly shaked my head and saying no!
Jimin: ohhhhh now I get it!
Yuqi: get what?
Jimin: you don't know that she is my sister!
Their face dropped! They looked kinda funny!
Yeji, Yuqi and Somi: whatttttt!!
Yuqi: yahhhhh!! Why didn't you tellll us!!!
Somi: I thought we were friends!!
Yeji: I can't breathe!!! Help meeee!
Y/n: ummm!
Jimin understood the situation and told!
Jimin: it's because we told her not to tell to the new students! And you know how scary we are! 😉😉.
Their face turned into an O and Jimin winked at me and left!

🆃🅸🅼🅴 🆂🅺🅸🅿!
My music lessons were cancelled so I went to the library and read some books!... Now it's 6 and it's time for me to go home.... When I opened the door I saw Jimin sitting on the couch with a smirk plastard on his face.... What did he do now!
Y/n: umm what happened?!?
Jimin: nothing....
Y/n: are you sure!
Jimin: very much!
Y/n: umm ok....
I went upstairs and to my room! As I opened the door I saw Jungkook Jin and jhope sitting like statues! On my bed!

Y/n: what r u guys doing here!
Jhope: u r sooooo baaadddddd!!!
Jin: u love Jimin more than us!
Jungkook: can't believe u pecked him!!!!

Yup today is going to be a looonnnngggg dayyyyyy!