DANCING 👯📻

Y/n pov:
Right now I am in math class.... And Jungkook is dozing off..... But he does not have to worry... He has his dear innocent sister to manipulate and take the notes!
A/n pov:
Y/n was mentally fighting with Jungkook when suddenly Jimin and jhope entered the class!
Jhope: Good Morning Mrs. Lee we would like to make an announcement in the class!
Jimin: yes so please make the class quiet!
Jhope: aishhhh Jimin she is a teacher... Sorry Mrs. Lee
Mrs Lee: class attention we have seniors here!
Everyones attention went to Jimin and jhope... Well except y/n who was day dreaming and Jungkook who was sleeping!
Jimin: Mrs. Lee would you mind if we wake Kim y/n and Kim Jungkook (lol Kim Jungkook sounds weird)!
Mrs. Lee: yes please.... U r their big brother of course u can!
Jimin went to behind y/n and Jungkook and banged their head to the table!
Y/n: OPPPAAAA!!
Jungkook: HYUNGGGGG!!
Jimin: good morning dear brother and sister!
Everyone started laughing!
Jungkook: stop laughing before I beat the crap out of you!
Everyone became silent at once.. This is how much scared they are of bts!
Jimin: I am his older brother and I give you all permission to laugh!
Jhope: yah Jimin don't tease your brother and sister come here!
Jimin: fine hyung!
Jimin: ok so we are here for an announcement...... We are having a dance competition with the neighbouring school... So if your interested give your names to jhope and we can go!
The students started giving their names.
Y/n: Heyy Jungkook oppa I heard u dance why don't you give your name!
Jungkook: there's no use of going when the just do what they want!
Y/n: huhhh?
Jungkook: you'll see!

Jhope: ok so guys we'll be going now!Tryouts tomorrow!
Jimin: Jungkook and y/n since you were too lazy to give your name we already wrote it!
Y/n: waitttt whatttt! I don't dance!
Jungkook: told you!
Y/n: Jimin oppaaaaaa plssssssss!
Jimin: there is no use of arguing!
Y/n: hobi oppa say something!!!!
Jhope: sorry y/n I am with Jimin in this one!... Anyway we'll get going.... And you two concentrate in class or I'll tell dad!

🆃🅸🅼🅴 🆂🅺🅸🅿 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎..
Y/n pov:
Y/n: oppaaaaaa plssssssss I don't dance! I don't want to make a fool out of myself!
Jhope: sorry y/n....we know how well u dance but you decide to hide it!
Y/n: you know what I am going to Jin oppa!
Jhope: fine!
Y/n: Jin oppaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Jin: whaaaattttt!
Y/n: wheeeerrreeee areeee youuuuu??
Jin: In my roooooooommmmm!
Jhope: aishhh why are you shouting?
Y/n: byeeeee!

I ran to Jin! The only one who has power over jhope is Jin and Suga... And the only one who pampers me among those two is Jin !
Y/n: hey oppa!
Jin: hi princess need anything?
Y/n: oppaaa pls convince jhope and Jimin oppa to remove my name from the dance competition!
Jin: haha u think I will be able to convince them... They also wrote our name... And we r trying to convince them for the past three years !
Y/n: wait how will you join u and suga r in university! Wait even jhope is in university!
Jin: the competition is for anyone from y/s/n (your school name) university or school!
Y/n: ohhhhh!
Jin: I have to go for practice or your hobi oppa will kill me!... He is really serious about dancing!.... Wait you come with me... Hobi won't show his evil side if a girl is there.

Jin took me to the practice room...I saw all the members sitting in a line!...... After a while jhope came and saw me!
Jhope: hyung if u think that y/n can save you well you are wrong!
RM: yahhh u can't shout in front of a girl!
Jhope: Well she is our sister so she is an exception.
Bts got very scared... This is the first time I saw suga scared!
Jhope was a very strict teacher... I couldn't recognize him... He went from a ball of sunshine to a ball of fire... But I must say he brings the best in them... The dance at the end was breathtaking?

Cool isn't it!!

After they practiced we all went to our rooms!

I did my homework when I was about to go to bed I heard a knock in my door.

Y/n: come in!
Jhope: Heyy y/n!
Y/n: Heyy oppa!
Jhope: can I ask u something?
Y/n: yah sure!
Jhope: r u angry with me?
Y/n: umm no... Why?
Jhope: u know for forcing u into dance!
Y/n: ohh Yesss thattt! Yess I am angry... But I will forgive you if you agree to take my name down from the list!
Jhope: I don't want you to get angry after all you are the only sister I have! If u don't want I'll take your name down for you... But I know your passion for dance.... You gave it up when you were 13 because that Yejun jerk ( you might remember him from the previous book)embarrassed u as a bad dancer! But now you don't have anything to worry about... I know how much u like to dance!
Y/n: waittt a minute!! How do u know thatttt!
Jhope: y/n come on we r in the mafia we know everything!
Y/n: you know what I'll try!
Jhope: and you make PERFECT Kim... Couldn't ask for a better sister! I know you will do great!

🆃🅸🅼🅴 🆂🅺🅸🅿 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜!
I am getting really nervous blackpink are here for moral support and are encouraging me right now!
They called my name and I stood in front of the judges aka Jimin, jhope and 2 other senior boys... I was really nervous!... But I remember one thing jhope was telling over over during he was teaching bts! "Feel the music going through your veins! "
I danced without missing a beat!

( imagine yourself as lisa)

I really enjoyed dancing after 3 years.... Everyone in the room was clapping!!.... And I could see and feel jhopes proud sunshine smile!