SCARED😖~

JendukieLuv here u go
Y/N POV:
Jimin, Namjoon, jhope, Yoongi and Jin just left for Taiwan..... Leaving me with Jungkook and Taehyung....i am going to be with them for the next month.... This is my first time living with only two people.... I am going to have so much FUN! IT'S JUST US MAKNAES!

Anyway I have to get dressed... Kook and tae are taking me to their mafia building...well Jungkook convinced taehyung...i don't know why but tae still has a little beef with me sometimes...but I guess that's how he is...Anyway let me get dressed..

Y/n: oppaaaaa I am reaaddyyyyyy!!! Jungkook: woohooo let's go hyung u r driving

Jungkook: woohooo let's go hyung u r driving...
Taehyung: umm no I'm not..
Jungkook: aishh don't be a baby... Remember u r incharge so u take care of us...
Taehyung: yea I am incharge... I say what happens.
Y/n: but what about our driver...
Jungkook: oh him? Suga killed him...
He told nonchalantly... Like it was normal.... I looked at him in horror and Taehyung nudged his shoulder.
Jungkook: aishh what's with the face? He turned out to be a spy so suga killed him...
Taehyung: yea... We don't kill innocent lives.... And kookie I will drive... U win......

We went to the building, Jungkook and taehyung went to do some work while I was exploring around... When I was walking I saw a door.... Almost all the rooms had security or something but this room just had a sign that said: 'Kims property, prosecutors will be killed'

Wow... That's a good threat... My curiosity got the best of me.... I mean I am a kim... And it says kims property.. And I am a kim right?
I was a little nervous... But I opened the door... I entered inside... I expected it to be some top secret weapons... But what I saw was unexpected..... It was not like the other rooms.... No weapons, no projectors or black couch... It was colorful... The lights were blue, yellow, red, pink and many other colours .... As I looked around I realized it looked like a childs playroom.... There were old toys, candies and there was photos hung on the wall... The walls colour wasn't visible as it was filled with photo frames.... Probably more than hundred... I looked closer and saw a women and dad... The woman was not my mom.... They were with a child probably 1 year old... A toddler... I looked closer and the childs face looked a lot like Jin.... I went to the next picture.... It was the same women...she was lying on a hospital bed... With a baby... Beside her were two young boys..... Jin and Yoongi... That baby must be jhope.... I looked around and saw a lot of picture... That woman was probably bts's biological mom..... I saw a picture broken down on the floor.... It was a family picture.... With all 7 of them and their mom and dad... I was staring at it... When I felt a great pain in my face... I saw taehyung standing there with blood red eyes.. Filled with a mixed emotion of rage and sadness...his eyes were teary... But I didn't concentrate on that but did he just slap me?

? : put that down
I saw Jungkook holding a gun... What's happening...

Jungkook: I SAID PUT THAT DOWN!!!!!

I froze in my spot.... He was talking about the picture... I wanted to put it down but my body wasn't moving...

? : y/n put it down-
I heard him releasing a bullet I closed my eyes-
But the bullet never came... I saw it landing on a plushy and bursting... I couldn't think straight... Was Jungkook about to kill me... And tae was just staring..... With his red eyes... I saw a familiar figure standing there.... Yeonjun!

Yeonjun's POV:
I was walking down the corridors to report that txt found the base of our enemy when I heard some men gossiping about something...

Yeonjun: excuse me... This is not the place to gossip! If any of the kims brothers see u they r probably gonna punish u.

man: sorry sir... We'll get to work... We were just worrying about y/n.

Yeonjun: why what happened..

Man: we both work in office where we monitor everyone with the surveillance camera... So the youngest kims told us to keep an eye on y/n....but we saw her entering the danger zone.... So we informed them.
Man 2: they were raging... Jungkook also had a gun in his hand... So we were just worrying about her.
Yeonjun: aaa don't worry they love each other so much... They won't kill each other... Relax and get to work...

I still had a bad feeling.. Because that room is off limits.... And they r always serious about it... I mean I went there once but only with my mom... And Bts didn't like it....

I went over there and saw the door opened... As I went inside Jungkook was about to shoot... I panicked and I pushed him aside and the bullet went to a plushy.

I looked at jungkook...he lost balance and sulked into the floor... I ran to y/n who was still in shock....
Yeonjun: umm noona? Let's go.....

I assisted her outside... We have a cafe inside our building...we took a table but she was still spaced out.

Yeonjun: hey... Cousin.... U ok?
Y/n: h-huh? Yea... Thx
Yeonjun: u don't look like ur ok....
Y/n: i-i am... Thx for saving... My brothers were about to kill me
Yeonjun: noona don't say that...
Y/n: I was j-just looking at their childhood pictures... Was that a crime.
Yeonjun: well it's a crime if their mother is in those pictures....
Y/n: umm yeonjun...
Yeonjun: yea?
Y/n: can I stay in your house... Until my other brothers comeback....
Yeonjun: y/n u can't just push them away... And by the way... Our house is off limits..Some Other gang attacked our house two days ago... So they know where we live... Now we r in a hotel... But our mom is looking for another mansion.
Y/n: wait what that's terrible... Are the others alright?
Yeonjun: of course they r... Y/n..the kims are highly trained for these kind of attacks.
Y/n: oh so do I have to go back to my house?
Yeonjun: of course u have to... But don't worry.... I'll ask my driver....
Y/n: thank you.

I asked my driver to leave y/n to her house... As I turned back I saw V and Jungkook hyung looking at me... I gave them a big smile and walked off.. Since they don't like talking with me a lot... Hehe but I like it... But now is the not the time... I was walking off when Jungkook hugged me... Wow..... The bts members never hugged me.
I felt another hands wrapping around me.... V hyung.

Jungkook: umm yeonjun thanks... For umm stopping me.... I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened to her.
V: uhh yah we owe u one.
Yeonjun: no problem hyung... What r brothers for.... And ummm try to make y/n happy... She is in a bad condition now.
V: of course.

-to be continued-

Wow... This was a hell of a chapter.... There will be another part of this chapter so umm stay tuned.

Today's question: who is your bts and txt bias.

My bts bias: Jimin but I am an ot7
My txt bias: Taehyun but also ot5