Ignored!!

This chapter was suggested by @renaism..... Here you go have fun!

Namjoon pov:
Jakson: Heyy Namjoon hey jhope!
Namjoon: hi!
Jhope: hey
Jakson: where is your sister!?
Namjoon: at home why?
Jakson: no it's just that she is always around you and she is protected by you!
Jhope: nonsense! Our sister is independent enough to make her own choices!
Namjoon: yah!
Jakson: ohh really... U won't even let her come to school alone!
Jhope: what if she gets hurt by someone!
Namjoon: yah and we don't want her to get hurt!
Jakson: but you don't want her to get too dependent! U know she has to run a company by herself!
Namjoon: we r just helping her now! She is capable of taking care of herself!
Jakson: really?
Jhope: yes!
Jakson: ok so hear me out!.... U guys are gonna ignore her for 24 hours!
Namjoon: why?
Jakson: to see whether she manages to go through the day!
Jhope: ok fine! I accept! We'll tell our brothers too!

Y/n pov: (next morning: weekend)
I woke up in the sound of my annoying alarm.... I took a shower and got dressed

(My outfit) I went downstairs for breakfast! I entered the dining room but there was no one other than the maids! Wait where is bts? I asked the maid and she said that they already ate

(My outfit)
I went downstairs for breakfast! I entered the dining room but there was no one other than the maids! Wait where is bts?
I asked the maid and she said that they already ate. Without me?!?! They never eat without me!
I shrugged it off and ate my breakfast
After breakfast I saw Jin sitting on the couch I went to him...
Y/n: Heyy oppa!
Jin: ............
Y/n: hello!!! Earth to worldwide handsome!!! Are you wearing your airpods..... Wait no you're not!
Jin:.....
Y/n: oppaaaaa!
Jin:....
Y/n: wait are you ignoring me?
After I said that Jin got up and left! What's wrong what did I do!?
I went upstairs to Jimin room.
Y/n: Heyy oppa... Do you know what happened to Jin? Do you know why he is ignoring me?
Jimin:.......
Y/n: not you tooo!
I started waving in front of him and clinging onto him! I tried jumping in front of him but nothing worked! I eventually gave up and left the room!
Then I went to yoongi oppa's room! Even jhope was there!
Y/n: look I don't know why Jimin and Jin are ignoring me! Did I do something wrong?
They did not answer!
Y/n: that's it!!!!!!! U guys are gonna talk to me right now!
Yoongi and jhope: ........
Y/n: you know what I am sure the other two maknaes will help me!!
I ran to taehyung and jungkook's game room where they were playing games!

A/n pov:
Yoongi: did she go?
Jhope: yah!
Yoongi: aishhh your idea is horrible!
Jhope: yah I just realized that now!
Back to y/n pov:
I went inside the game room and I noticed Namjoon was there too!
Y/n: heyyyyy oppaasss! U r not ignoring me right! I knew my favourite oppa's won't ignore me!
I knew they were ignoring me!
Y/n: kookie oppa can I get cuddles? *puppy eyes*
Jungkook looked at me for a moment he was gonna say something... When V saw him about to speak.. He spoke up!
V: Jung kookie what are you looking at? There's nothing there!
Jungkook: Huh? Oh ya let's play!
Y/n: Namjoon oppa are you also ignoring me?
Namjoon:........
Y/n: taking that as a yes!
I lowered my head and went out!
A/n pov:
V: jungkookaaa u were not supposed to look at her!
Jungkook: well u guys forced me to ignore her when I don't want to!
Namjoon: I hope she is alright!
Y/n pov:
Right now it's evening and bts are in a meeting downstairs and they are still ignoring me!
What did I do? Did I do something wrong? How do I make them talk to me?
Then suddenly an idea popped inside my head!
I quickly snuck inside all their rooms and took Jungkook's supply of banana milk, Namjoon's crab aquarium! Jin's Mario toy, V's Gucci, jhopes videos of him dancing, suga's favourite Pillows, jimins mobile where he always shoots embarrassing videos!
After the meeting was over and they went in side the room.. I grabbed a megaphone!

Y/n: hello-hello-testing-testing

Y/n: hello-hello-testing-testing.... Yes ok!... So I have an announcement to make so kindly can all the people present in this house please come out!
Everyone came out even the staff and bts!
Y/n: ok so I have an announcement to make! If anyone wants their videos, Gucci, Mario toy, crabs, mobile, banana milk and pillows they can ASK ME with their mouth! And take it back!
Bts looked at each other for a moment and then they walked away ignoring me! Again!  but I had one more trick up my sleeve!!

-Later that evening-
Still y/n pov:
Bts were sitting on the couch when I came downstairs...
Y/n: ok oppa's since none of you are talking to me I am going to my friends house!
They were still ignoring!
Y/n: it's a boyyyy!!
After hearing me they started clearing their throats *ahem* *ahem*.
I went towards the door when two of the guards blocked my way!
Guard 1: sorry miss we are afraid u are not allowed to go out!
Y/n: what do you mean!
Guard 2: we were told to not let you out!
I groaned and stomped out of the room!
A/n pov:
Jimin: she is actually cute!
V: haha this prank might be hard but it was funny watching her defeated!
Jin: 24 hours are gonna get over soon then we can talk to her again!

Y/n pov:
When I was going upstairs I heard some talks.... It was bts.... Wait they were pranking me the whoolle dayyyy?!?! I was furious but revenge was on the way.

-next day-
I woke up and got dressed..

And today I decided to ignore them! They'll get a taste of their own medicine!
I went downstairs and saw bts waiting for me in the table!
BTS: GOOD MORNING Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!
Y/n: Mr. Alfredo I am going to my room! Can I get breakfast in bed!
I gave a cold look to bts and walked away smirking..... They looked so dumbfounded.... Haha!!

Thx guys for all your votes! 💜💜... Suggestions are open!