of all the clumsy days🪴.

xxfrozenhibaxx here u go!

Y/n's pov:
Namjoon: umm hi?

Y/n: HI OPPA!!!

Namjoon: I actually need ur help y/n.....

Y/n: with what?

Namjoon: u see....

Namjoons pov:

I just finished a mission and I was about to go home when I found a crab struggling in the ocean.. Well my mission was near the ocean... I might be labelled as the leader of the heartless mafia brothers but.... I have a special connection with nature and animals.... The crab was struggling so I decided to help it... I saw a VET nearby and took it over there... The man in the vet told me to take the crab and gave me an aquarium... Ok... I hope Jin hyung let's me have it... He is usually scared of these types of things...

I drove home and opened the door slightly... I saw Jin sitting there in the dining table... Making some sandwiches... He is just weird... Can't he go to the kitchen and make food like a normal person... But NO... He was watching TV.

I tried to tiptoe outside but as you know, clumsy old me...I had to hit my leg on the table and I tripped and fell down while Jin looked at me weirdly.

Jin: hey.... When did u come back?

Namjoon: j-just now....

Jin: what's behind u?

Namjoon: nothing....

Jin: well it IS something!

I slowly took the aquarium and held it in front of Jins face... Well that didn't end well!

He jumped up... The sandwiches went flying in the air and he hid under the table.

Namjoon: Hyung come on its just a small crab... U r over reacting.

Jin: THERE R NO BUGS ALLOWED IN THIS HOUSE!

Namjoon: he is not a bug!

Jin: I don't care... I am not going to allow him in my house.

Namjoon: oh.... Since when is this ur house? It's dads and I already asked him.

Jin: well if he is staying here I am gonna cook him... Give him!

Namjoon: yah hyung! Please!

Jin: fine then.... As u can see today's lunch is ruined... So if u make a proper lunch then that crab gets to stay.

Namjoon: his name is crunky....

Jin: why... Is it because he is cranky? *window laughs*

Namjoon: not funny hyung.... And fine I'll make lunch! I want everyone to be here after an hour.

-end of flashback-

Y/n: wow... U r going to cook today? I better save up my money to buy lunch.

Namjoon: come on y/n...i need ur help...

Y/n: fine what r we gonna make?

Namjoon: sandwiches...

Y/n: ok that shouldn't be too hard.

We went to the kitchen and started making the sandwiches...

I was working on toasting the bread when I heard namjoons faint whine.

Y/n: what happened now oppa?!?