IGNORED (pt.2)

This chapter was requested by @nomoredreams123 .... Many people were requesting for this part two but I guess this is almost the same thing as your request!

-flashback-
Bts decided to ignore y/n for a day and to take revenge y/n won't pay attention to them!
-end of flashback-

Y/n pov:
I asked Alfredo to give me breakfast in bed!
Jhope: y/n won't u have breakfast with us?
Y/n:........
Suga: y/n?
Jungkook: are you ok?
Y/n:........
Jimin: yah are you deaf??? *shouts*
Wait why is he shouting?!?!?! I should be the one shouting! I walked away and went to my room! And started getting ready for school!

(Incase you forgot what the uniform looks like) Today I was supposed to go to school with taehyung! And I won't even try talking to him! I went downstairs and saw V waiting for me

Today I was supposed to go to school with taehyung! And I won't even try talking to him!
I went downstairs and saw V waiting for me... I walked past him and I really wanted to laugh looking at his face! He was soo dumbfounded.... I walked straight to his car and sat down! V eventually came and boy was he angry!
V: you know...at least a good morning would be appropriate for your brother!
Y/n:.......
V: excuseee meeee I am your OPPA! How dare you ignore your OPPA!
I shot a good deadly glare at him!
V: u can't glare at me!!!
Ughhh we r already really late! I showed my phone to him without even looking at him!
V: aishhhhh it's all your fault!
Wait whatttt! So rude!
We drove to school and I was hella late!
I rushed to the class and saw Mrs. Park was already there!
Mrs. Park: Kim y/n! You are late!
Y/n: sorry Mrs. Park my brother made me late!
Mrs. Park: but your brother came in time!
She said pointing towards Jungkook! As soon as she said that Jungkook started laughing!
Mrs. Park: SILENCE! Jungkook! May I know where your homework is!
Jungkook: *ahem* Mrs. Park u see yesterday y/n took my banana milk so I couldn't do it!
Nonsense he always makes me do his homework! And he did not do it because he was ignoring me!
Mrs. Park: silence! Both of you Kims will have detention today!
Y/n: but -
Mrs. Park: go to your seat!
I went to my seat and saw Jungkook smirking at me!..... During the lessons Jungkook was trying to make me talk to him but he is just wasting his energy! There is no way I am talking to him!

After the bell I ran out of the class well because Jungkook was troubling me a lot! When I was walking I bumped into someone I looked up and it was one of the professor, Mr. Kang.
Mr. Kang: oh good morning y/n!
Y/n: good morning!
Mr. Kang: good thing I met u here! I need you to give these to your older brother Seokjin! And tell him to meet me!
Y/n: but-
Mr. Kang: thank you y/n!
Ughh I have to talk to him to tell that!wait I can ask Lisa to come with me!

I ran to Lisa and saw her talking with yuqi.
Y/n: Heyy Lisa I need your help!
Lisa: what help!?
Y/n: I need you to go to the senior block and give these to Jin!
Lisa: why me!?
Y/n: I am ignoring him!
Lisa: I don't even wanna know! Fine but only if u come with me!
Yuqi: Heyy can I come too I really want to talk to one of the bts members!
Y/n: yah sure!
We were walking to the university while I explained yuqi and Lisa what to say!
We arrived outside Jin's class!
Lisa: may I please talk to Jin for a moment?
Teacher: yes sure!
Jin came outside and his lips curled up into a smile!
Jin: hi y/n! It's the first time YOU yourself came to meet me!
Y/n: ......
Jin: aishhh still the silent treatment!
Yuqi: w-we h-have-
Lisa: aishhh yuqi stop stuttering!
Yuqi: well what do u expect I am talking to the king of the school! *whispers*
Lisa: Jin Mr. Kang told y/n to tell you to meet him in the junior high block!
Jin: Mr. Kang told y/n not you so until y/n doesn't use her mouth I won't go to him!
Y/n: guys let's go it's his decision!
I took yuqi and lisa's hand and went back to our block!
When we were about to enter our building someone pulled my hand I looked up and it was jimin!
Jimin: come on guys run along I'll take her from here!
I tried to pull my hand away from him but he just gripped it tighter!
Lisa: but-
Jimin: go away before I catch you!
They quickly went away!
But I did not look at him at all!
Jimin: ok now y/n look at me!
Y/n:....
Jimin: LOOK AT ME! he shouted but I was too stubborn to back down now!
Jimin: fine then!
He started pulling me somewhere after walking he pushed me into the janitors room and he came in too!
Jimin: ok now! no one is here! I heard you ignored Jin,V and Jungkook today!
Y/n:.....
Jimin: so u r ignoring me too!
I tried to walk away but he slammed the door so loudly making me flinch!
Jimin: look baby sister I won't let you out until u talk! He told in a deep firm scary voice.
He was about to say something else when the door opened revealing the principal! Shit!
Principal: what r u two doing here!!!! I am so tired of you Kims! Get out and go to your classes before I call your parents!
Man my ears are hurting! He yelled it so loudly! But he saved me!

-to be continued-

Hey guys this chapter is going to have one more part! hope that's ok!

Thank you💜💜💜💜!