My Gucci 🩴🩴

Sweet_mana_bts and NainaQueen9 here u go!!
this chapter is for all the moarmies!

Y/n's pov:
-in front of y/n's locker in school-

V: yaaaaa y/n!!!

Y/n: hi oppa!

V: don't u hi oppa me!!!!

Y/n: why what happened?

V: umm... I don't know.... MAYBE BECAUSE U ATE MY GIMBAP during lunch!!!!!!!

-flashback-

I was having lunch with blackpink when Tae came to me!

V: Yaa look after my lunch... I bought a special jumbo GIMBAP from the cafeteria! I have to go save jungkooks butt now....

Y/n: woah.... Jumbo gimbap!

Taehyung: I just told that your brother needs saving and all u can think about is food... Anyways... Don't u dare eat the gimbap... Not even a NIBBLE!

Y/n: aishhh... Fine fine... Now go....

Taehyung: I have my eyes on you..

Saying that he went away.... Oh please.... Eyes... On me?... Never... This gimbap DOES look heavenly... A bite won't hurt....

That one bite turned into the devourer of the whole gimbap.

-end of flashback-

Y/n: yaaa oppa... I was hungry!

V: for gods sake... Ur always hungry...

Y/n: not always.

V: y/n...i want my gimbap!

Y/n: what r u gonna do? Open my stomach and get it back?

V: .......

Y/n: I thought so....

V: y-yah... U r messed up..!

He went to his class... As I went on with the rest of the day.

-time skip- (at home)

I was in the in the first floor...thats where Jungkook and Tae's rooms are... But I am in the first floor... For the movie Theatre... There's a theatre room in the first floor.... Anyways... I really want to watch a movie...

I was heading to the room... When I heard a scream from Tae's room... A GIRL SCREAMED! I went to his room only to find him standing on the bed.

Wow... What a scene....

Y/n: hey... Oppa... Whatsup? I heard a girl scream in your room.

Taehyung: yaaa dumb head! That was me...

Y/n: what happened?

Taehyung: th-there is a c-cokroach. 

Y/n: that's it?

Taehyung: a big cockroach!!!

Y/n: want me to kill it or something?

Taehyung:..... YESSSS!!!!!

Y/n: umm... Ok?

I took his Gucci slipper and started banging it on the cockroach..... After I was done killing that thing I looked at the goo that the cockroach left before dying.... I looked at taehyung waiting for him to say thanks but instead saw him burning with anger.