FAMOUS??!?🎤🎤

Y/n pov:
Today is ice cream day!! Every month bts and I go to an ice cream parlour dad owns and eat how much ever ice cream together! JUST US no one else! Dad also reserves the parlour so that it's only the eight of us!
So I started to get ready!

I went downstairs and saw bts waiting for me! Y/n: heyyy! Jhope: hi! Y/n: so should we go? Namjoon: nope yoongi Hyung is still getting ready! Jimin: here I thought girls take time to get ready! V: well he was sleeping ! Yoongi: if u guys are done ...

Y/n: heyyy!
Jhope: hi!
Y/n: so should we go?
Namjoon: nope yoongi Hyung is still getting ready!
Jimin: here I thought girls take time to get ready!
V: well he was sleeping !
Yoongi: if u guys are done talking trash about me....can we go?
Jin: yah let's go...
Jungkook: let's gatta git get!
We were about to go to the main gate when 20 to 25 people surrounded us with cameras I think they were paparazzis!
Reporter 1: r u the sons and daughter of kim hyunjil and kim areum?
Jin: yes why?
Reporter2: ohh it's them!
Reporter 3: your father has made history by buying the biggest property in Korea! He has become the richest man in Korea!
Y/n: what?
Reporter 3: are you y/n the youngest and only daughter of Kim Hyunjil?!
Y/n: ye-
Reporter4: omg it's her u guys are trending in Korea right now!
Reporter 5: do u have any comments!
They all started surrounding me!
Jin: everyone give her some space!
Reporter 6: you must be Seokjin... The oldest and the heir to kims main company!
They all started asking multiple questions it was so confusing!
More reporters came at this point even bts couldn't handle them! I crouched to Jin and held his arm tight they were mostly targeting me and Jungkook since we were the youngest! Soon our dads security team came and escorted us back home!
As soon as I entered the house bts looked traumatized!
V: WHAT WAS THAT!
Suga: gosh I hate cameras!
Jimin: why are we so famous all of a sudden?
Jin: didn't u hear what they said? Dad has become the richest man in Korea!
Jhope: oh no!
Y/n: uhh is that a bad thing?
Jungkook: of course it is first we had our rival gangs trying to kidnap you now there will be others kidnapping you for our dads money!
Jhope: and the reporters will track us everywhere go it is not long before we get caught as mafia!
I was about to reply when my phone rang... It was jennie!
Jennie: GIRL! U r all over the news! You and your brothers are in number one trending!... Look at the news channels!
I switched on the TV and saw all our pictures on the TV and then all our pictures were trending! The interview was also there! And there were reporters standing in front of our house!
Jungkook: so no ice cream?
V: aishhh seriously! If we even step outside they will surround us!
Jin: wrong! We r having ice-cream no matter who STOPS us!
Namjoon: hyung this not the time to be stubborn you know!?
Jin: Kims get what they want don't they?
Suga: he has a point!
Y/n: awww u guys care about your  title more that your life! *sarcasm*
Jin: ok so here's the plan! We disguise ourselves as the staff so basically y/n will be the maid, Jungkook will be the butler, jhope will be the servant, suga will be the other servant, V will be the chef, Namjoon will be the tutor, Jimin will be the security and I will be the family doctor!
Suga: haha good joke I am not gonna be the servant!
Jhope: same here!
Y/n: and I am not gonna be the MAID! And why do YOU get to be the doctor!
Jin: Because I am the OLDEST DUH! he told in a sassy voice!
Jhope: but!
Jin: fine!
Jhope and Suga: oh thank god!
Jin: y/n be the stylist!
Jhope and Suga: 😱😱😱😱😱!
Y/n: yayyy thank you oppa!
Jin: anything for my little sister!
Jhope: Yah what about you little brothers!
Suga: yes we might be the older ones but we are still younger than you!
V: yah can u guys stop your drama! It's getting late!
Jin: yes! so both of you stop arguing!
After that we put on our costumes and this my outfit-

I also wore a blonde wig!
I went downstairs and bts looked hilarious they all had fake beards or mustaches on! Haha!
Y/n: haha look at you guys! So funny!
Jungkook: shut up blondie!

We took deep breaths and went outside and went outside and there are big body builder guards everywhere! So we hid behind them and managed to scurry away from the reporters!
After getting in the van we went to the gate and they can't surround us in a car right? HAHAHAAA!
The maknae line (including me) put our heads out of the window and showed them our tongue! And They were filming those too! Guess the world will know how naughty the Kims are!

Thanks for reading! 💜💜💜💜