acting weird🤨

@lovely_army_blink... Here u go!

STRE@M BUTTER! GUYZZZZZZZZ! I WAS LITERALLY STREAMING THE SONG THE WHOLE DAY! 24 hrs are not over YET! WE CAN DO IT! BTS 💜 ARMY!

Y/n pov:
I did not leave my house for the last three days and I hardly left my room.... I don't feel comfortable saying this but I was almost about to get raped on Friday..... There r some thugs who always stand in front of our school and I don't know what they do but I saw Jungkook and Suga beating the crap out of them last month and I didn't see them until Friday.... It was after school and I was waiting for my brothers when one of the thugs came and he was about to.... I just can't say it... But I can only say that he was touching me too inappropriatly but he ran away once he saw my brothers car.... And I just had enough OF IT! I am not gonna go to school TODAY! THAT'S IT! I KNOW THEY WILL BE THERE TODAY! I am just gonna lock my door and stay in here!

I was trying to stay under the blanket when I heard a knock on the door.
Jin: y/n? That's it come out! We have school! You also need to have breakfast.
Y/n: oppa I won't be able to go to school today! I feel sick. *fake coughs*.
Namjoon: wait we'll call a DOCTOR.
Y/n: noooooo don't!
Jin: why?
Y/n: if I rest I'll be ok.
Jin: if u say so...
Namjoon: but why is ur door locked?
Y/n: I don't want any disturbance.
Jin: ok u can rest y/n.
Then Jin and Namjoon went downstairs I heard them telling the others.... After they told I heard seven people marching upstairs in front of my room.
V: yaaaahh y/n! What do u mean u don't need the doctor!
Jimin: aishhh why isn't the door opening!
Y/n: duhh bcz I locked it!
V: stop being sassy in there and open the door!
Jungkook: yah u didn't even have breakfast!
Jhope: yea... Today's BUTTER was unusually really really SMOOTH! (😏)💛💛
Suga: u guys r useless.... Don't u know we have an extra key for every room in the house?
Jin: oh yeaaa.... Good thinking.
Suga: I didn't really think... It's common sense.
Oh no.... They brought the key and opened up my door.... I put my whole body under the blanket to hide from them...
Jimin: yah! Y/n remove your blanket!!
Namjoon: guys careful she is sick....
Jhope: we should REALLY call a doctor tho...
V: aishhh she is not budging....
Jungkook: leave it to me...
Jungkook came for me and easily picked me up in the air which was pretty uncomfortable for me... I didn't want to get touched by anyone at the moment.... I felt really insecure... Even tho they r my brothers.... I just didn't like it!
But when they managed to get me out Jimin started playing with my hair and messing it up like he always does but this time I didn't like it....
Jimin: yah yah yah... You can't lock us out my dear sister....
Y/n: don't touch me! I said slapping his arms of my hair....
His eyes became big and he was staring at me before speaking up...
Jimin: yah! I am your brother!
Y/n: doesn't give u the RIGHT TO TOUCH ME!
Jhope: are u ok? U don't seem like your usual self? Is there any problem in school.
Y/n: NO THERE IS'NT...NOW GET THE F*CK OUT OF MY ROOM! Why do u have to be so NOSY! I AM SICK! AND I NEED TO BE ALONE! DO U A*SHOLES MIND?
I don't know what I just did...i can't believed i cursed at them...ughh i hate myself right now!!.... Their goofy and crackhead faces turned into cold and intense faces.....they left my room without saying a word! The way they left my room without any word sent shivers down my spine.... Them being silent is like a world war going to start.... I wouldn't worry if they would shout at me.... But they closed my door right in front of my face!
I saw seven cars leaving the house from my window.... But I was relieved that they at least left me alone.

-time skip-
-after school-
Bts came home from school and university.... And they didn't even bother knock on my door.... I heard Jimin going into his room with v following him... I had actually forgotten about the incident in the morning so I decided to go to jimins room... The door was open as always...... I saw the twin brothers playing games but when they looked at me they glared throwing bullets from their eyes...