Deja vu😩😩😒

This chapter was suggested by @btsyooongi_7
Y/n pov:
Right now I am hanging out with my friends and I am sure you know who yup it's jisoo Jennie Lisa and Rosé and it's like way past my curfew....i am planning to stay a little longer! Yes my brothers are strict but what's the worst they can do?
They hardly punish me! They worst they do is warn me about their rival gangs!

-time skip- 10pm
I was talking with Blackpink when my phone rang I looked at the id and it was Jimin!
Y/n: hello!
Jimin: come home! Now!
I was about to say something but he cut the call well that was unusual of him... I expected some arguing but anyways I walked out of lisa's home . It was like a 15 minutes walk so I did not bring a driver!
While I was walking I bumped into someone!
Y/n: sorry!
??? : u r y/n?
Y/n: yes... Why?
After I said that he pushed me onto the ground!... Ouch!
??? : u r bts's sister! They killed my brother and it's time to pay the price!
Y/n: wait what?
He took his knife and he was about to stab him! I closed my eyes tightly when I heard a gunshot I opened my eyes and saw the man covered in blood and he dropped dead! I was terrified I had never witnessed a murder!
I looked back to see who saved me and it was Jungkook! His eyes! I couldn't put my finger on it but something was wrong!
Y/n: hey o-oppa!
Jungkook: get in the car!
His voice was strong, deep and his eyes were red I got goosebumps just by looking at him! I went inside the car and Jungkook drove me home!

As I entered I saw bts sitting in the dining table with a scary look on their face!
Y/n: Heyy guys! It was so tiring today so I am really tired! Byeee!
Jhope: come here!
Ughh not hobi tooo his voice was so scary that my legs automatically started moving towards him!
Jin: what's your curfew time?
Y/n: s-six t-thirty!
Namjoon: what's the time now?
Y/n: ten forty five!
Now it hit me they are acting exactly the way they were when they became my step brothers the looks on their face were just the same!
I was in the middle of my thoughts when V bursted out!
V: you never listen to us...u always do what you like... We have warned you more than a hundred times that don't disobey us or you'll face consequences.
Y/n: but-
Jhope: SHUT UP!!
Jhope just shouted at me I couldn't believe it! He is the one who always helps me! I could feel tears welling up my eyes!
Jhope: your cry won't help you now! I have saved you a lot of time! First you disobey us by not taking a driver then u go past your curfew time! You thought we were joking when we said that there are people out there to control you! You know we did not have a curfew when we did not learn to fight! We had to stay home and practice our defense!
Suga: I guess we were too lineant!
Rm: go to your room!
I went to my room and couldn't help but too burst out with tears! I was not sad that I am getting punishment But what jhope said broke my heart! Jhope is the hopeful brother! He is the one who supports me!
I cried myself to to sleep!

-next morning-
I woke up with something blocking my eye! I looked up and saw two well built men! I flinched when I saw them!
Y/n: who r you! What are you going here!
??? : we r ur bodyguards!
Y/n: get out! I don't need guards!
Guard 1: sorry ma'am! But we can't!
Y/n: who asked you?
Suga: I did!
When they saw suga they bowed to him.... Suga gave them a sign with his hands and they left my room!
Suga: since you never let us go along with what you do we decided to let you have bodyguards!
Y/n: but-
Suga: It's an order from your older brothers! No use of arguing!
He went away! Something was wrong he still had the emotionless face!

I went down and saw the two guards standing behind my chair and saw bts eating their breakfast! I wished them morning but I didn't get a reply! I held back my tears the whole time!

When it was time for school I wasn't going by their car I was going with the guards in their car! It was a silent drive! And they were kinda scared of me! Probably because of the mafia thing!

When we reached school I could feel thousands of eyes on me like who comes to school with two sumo wrestlers?! I went to class and they stood outside the classroom! Ughh so embarrassing!

After math I was walking down the down the hallway when Mia came up to me!
Mia: haha u already have brothers who are like the biggest fighters and now u added two more to the bunch! What a bitch!
Y/n: shut up!
Mia: what r u gonna do? Complain to your oppa's! Look as much as I know Jimin he still has feelings for me! Like why didn't he beat me when I bullied u a few days ago!
Y/n: that's because I beat you up! When YOU WERE TALKING TRASH ABOUT ME!
Mia: so u accept it was your mistake!
Y/n:........
Mia: look I might not be Jimin's girlfriend but he still has feelings for me! I know it! And I am gonna be your sister-in-law!
Y/n: you think an outcast like you would be excited in our powerful family?
After I said that she was about to slap me when someone blocked me.... It was jhope! He was with Jimin!then Jhope eventually Jhope left her hand!
Jhope: why are u slapping her she is right you know! Someone like you would never be exepted in our family!
Jimin: and to think that I am still interested in you!? Hahahahaaa funny!
And I didn't hurt you because I was never really told you were talking trash about her!
After he said that he took mia's hand and started twisting it like full 360°.... She was crying..... I felt sad for her but she deserved it!
After she went away jhope looked at me and hugged me!
Jhope: y/n I am so sorry!!! These idiots told me to shout at you because they knew I am the only one you were not expecting!! I heard you crying but I couldn't do anything since your neighbor here (Jimin) was eyeing me the whole time!!!
Y/n: so this was all a prank?
Jimin: not exactly the bodyguards are real but our red eyes, angry face and lectures were real talking about bodyguards!
WHY WERE YOU GUYS JUST STANDING THERE!
Guard 1: but no one was hurting her!
Jhope: SHE WAS GETTING BULLIED?!?!NO ONE BULLIED OUR SISTER!
Jimin: u guys are fired! Get out!
Y/n: so umm are you guys gonna give me new guards?
Jimin: nope!
Jhope: guess your brothers are your best guards!

Thanks guys for 2k+ 💕💕💕💕... Suggestions are open!