a day in my life!

Hi everyone I am y/n and about todays chapter I am going to tell my normal routine everyday after school...and believe me with seven brothers nothing is ever boring...I can't even imagine what it would be like if everyday would be the same everyday there is one or the other weird stuff happening in the Kim house.
Y/n's pov:
Jimin: sisterrrrr!!!Sisterrrrrr!!!! Sisterrrrrr!!!
Y/n: wae wae wae!
Jimin: my muscles are sore.... I need a massage
Y/n: yaaaahhhhh I am your sisterrrrrr not your slave..
Jimin: exactly you are younger than me.... Yoongi hyung made me clean his room.
Y/n: can't you ask jungkook or Tae oppa?
Jimin: their hands are evil.... But your hands are small and cute.
Y/n: aishhh your hands are not that big either...
Jimin: did u just insult your oppa?.... yooooooongi hyuuuuungggggg.
Y/n: hoooobiiiii opppppaaaaaaaa. We both called our favourite brothers... Well don't get me wrong all of them are my favorite but I have different categories for each of them.... Hobi oppa always helps me when the twins (Jimin and tae) bully me... But I don't know why Jimin called yoongi oppa.

Jimin's pov:
I called yoongi hyung because he doesn't like fights and he'll tell us to solve it on our own... And about hobi hyung..... I am dead.

Back to y/n's pov:
Soon I saw jhope running into jimins room and yoongi coming unbothered.
Jhope: did someone call sope.
Suga: can you stop with that silly name.
Y/n: opppaaaa Jimin wants me to be his slaveeee.....
Jimin: I am older than her!!!
Jhope: doesn't mean you will use her as your slave!
Yoongi: you are old enough to solve your own problems .
Jimin: yoongi hyung don't forget u made me clean your room and u made me buy the softest pillow in Seoul which was not good for my budget.... And hobi hyung don't get me started with you... Like seriously... You made me skip two classes just to buy you sprite in school AND don't get me started about the bugs in our attic!
Jhope: *clears throat*.... Namjoon is calling us.... Sope out!
Saying that jhope took yoongi oppa's hand and walk off and of course yoongi oppa still had the blank face... Anyways I turned around and saw a smirking Jimin.
Y/n: *ahem* *ahem*.... Eomma is calling me bye....
Saying that I quickly walked off his room.....
I decided to go to the café... I got dressed..

I went down and saw taehyung oppa and jungkook oppa playing some games

I didn't want them to notice me so I tiptoed towards the garage... I took my car keys excited to drive on my own..... But where are the keys.. I turned back and saw two figures standing there waving the keys in front of me... I shouted on the top of my lungs thinking that it was a theif or something.... Buuttt it was  two of my annoying brothers. Taehyung and jungkook.
Taehyung: aishhh why are u shouting???
Jungkook: can't u even go thru a day without shouting?
Y/n: I thought u were theives!
Taehyung: seriously? What kind of theives waves their stolen items?
Jungkook: and by the way sister? Were you planning to run away?
Y/n: I just wanted to go to the café.
Taehyung: ok...
Y/n: really?!?!?!?
Jungkook: yes of course... We can't keep u trapped in this mansion forever.
Y/n: thank uuuuu.
Taehyung: so which café are we going ?
Y/n: we?
Taehyung: yah... We both are tagging along with u.
I should've known... They didn't even let me drive and we drove to the café.... We went to the café and of course Jungkook ordered banana milk and taehyung kept on going thru the menu to find something that passed his VIBE CHECK.
Jungkook: hey is that Jin hyung?with a girl?!?!?!?!?!?
Taehyung: Oh my god... Yesss.. That's totally him!!!
Y/n: WHY IS HE WITH A GIRL!
Jungkook: he is so dead when dad gets to know.
Taehyung: should we do something?
Y/n: of course WE SHOULD DO SOMETHING! You guys never let me look at a guy let alone talk to them.... I am going to do something!
Taehyung: what?
Y/n: stay here... I'll be the mean sister today.
I went to Jin and that girls table.... As soon as I came near him I bear hugged him... He was startled for sec.
Y/n: oh my god! Oppaaaa I missed u!... Where were uuu! You better not be cheating on me!!!!
Jin: huh?
Y/n: yaahhhh u better not be hitting on my oppa! He is mineee ONLY MINE!
Jin: y/n? What's going on?
Y/n: you know you are not allowed to date! Well except me!
Jin: my dear sweet sweet y/n...do u think I have the courage to go against dads words... This is moonbyul she is my partner for a group project... She already has a boyfriend.
After he said that my cheeks started turning red. .. I wasssss sooo embarrassed! From a distance I saw taehyung and Jungkook recording me... They were recording in an intention to tease Jin but it became vice versa.
Jin: and by the way moonbyul this is my younger sister.... Y/n.
Moonbyul: hello y/n...i see you are quite protective of your brother.
Jin: speaking of brothers... The two clownheads you see behind us are my other two brothers...
Saying that I saw V giving his boxy smile and Jungkook his bunny smile they came walking towards us.
V: well there are 8 of us.... Soooo we get excited when someone gets in trouble.
Jin: you guys can go home now.... I have a lot of work to do.
Y/n: but we didn't eat yet.
Jin: there is dinner at home... Now goooo! Don't embarrass me!
Saying that we scurried away....

-dinner time-
Right now we are having dinner... This is the only time where all 8 of us are together in one place... Well mom and dad are mostly working because of their so called title *richest man in Korea*.. They only join us for dinner during the weekends or else they work till late at night.
Jungkook: guysss do you know Jin hyung has a girlfriend!!
After he said that jimin, jhope and Namjoon started choking on their food... And of course yoongi was just eating his food unbothered.
Namjoon: yahhhhh! You are not allowed to have a girlfriend!
Jimin: I am calling dad!
Jin: yah yah yah yah! Waitttt she is not my girlfriend she is just my PROJECT PARTNER... And to be honest I am thinking of making her our next target..
Y/n: whyyyyyyy!
Jin: there is something I don't like about her.
Yoongi: like what?
Jin: I saw her trash talking about bts.
Jimin: WHATTTTTTTT
V: I was soooo sweet to her today!
Jhope: what was she saying?
Jin: she was saying that SEOKJIN HAS SIBLINGS WHO DOESN'T LET HIM EAT PEACEFULLY!
Jungkook: aishhh hyung I thought u were serious.
Jin: she already has a boyfriend and it's one of my friends eunwoo so I will not even dare to touch her.
Jimin: oh so she won't be our target?
Jin: well even if I wanted to we can't because she is Eunwoos girlfriend and I am loyal to my friends.
Jimin: well that's disappointing.... And I totally forgot about y/n...
Y/n: *gulp*
Jimin: I thought eomma called u... How did u end up with tae and kkook?
Y/n: ummm... Namjoon oppa how was your day?
Namjoon: it was not really that special... I was studying for my test and hobi hyung was disturbing me.
Jimin: I am talking to you Y/N!!
Y/n:ohh hobi oppa... Why were u disturbing him!
Jhope: haha well... Since we are in the same class I wanted to copy his answers!
I was about to reply when I felt a plate full of kimchi dripping on me!
Jimin: THAT'S WHAT U GET FOR TROUBLING YOUR OPP-
I didn't let him finished and poured the black bean noodles on his head!
Jungkook: aishhh stop fighting with food... Ughhh we need to have proper hyung in here..
Before he said anything else taehyung poured his plate on Jungkook and soon it turned into a food fight! Which JIMIN oppa started... And this is how my NORMAL DAY went!

Hey guysss comment what u think about this chapter..... Is it good, funny ,bad or stupid?