The club🍸👯🎶

Y/n pov:
I am soo excited right now Jhope told me that he is going to a club and he is going to take me since everyone else is outside! This is my first time in a club!!!!!! I was squealing with excitement when jhope came into my room!
Jhope: look y/n I am not as strict as your other brothers but srsly u have to stay with me the whole time! The club is where people rape and fight with each other. If the others know I am taking you to the club they are probably gonna kill me! But I have no choice since the others are outside...so first let's set some rules..No going in the dance floors, try staying away from people who are drunk and don't drink anything if it's not given by me! And this rule is really obvious DON'T GO NEAR BOYS! and try not to wear revealing dress!
Y/n: Yess oppa!
With that he went away I decided to wear a dress with thigh high socks!

No going in the dance floors, try staying away from people who are drunk and don't drink anything if it's not given by me! And this rule is really obvious DON'T GO NEAR BOYS! and try not to wear revealing dress! Y/n: Yess oppa! With that he went a...

(Revealing but not too revealing)
I went downstairs and saw jhope... He looked kinda worried!
Y/n: umm oppa?
Jhope:......
Y/n: hobi oppa!
Jhope:.......
Y/n: JHOPE!
Jhope: huhh what?
Y/n: let's go!
For some reason jhope looked really worried he was not giving his sunshine smile.
Y/n: umm oppa?
Jhope: yes?
Y/n: are you ok? U seem worried!
Jhope: no it's nothing!
Y/n: please please please please please!!
Jhope: ok fine here is the thing.... I am afraid that if any of our rival gangs find out that u r going to the club than they will come after u because the club is a playground of mafia! and you have a habit of wandering off and hiding things from me!
Y/n: ohh... Don't worry I will not disappoint you! I will not leave your side!!
Jhope: you better!
After a while we reached the club people were dancing, flirting and some were even making out! Jhope took my hand gently and guided me to the bar!
Jhope: two sodas!
Bartender: who is this pretty lady here... I want her for 50 dollars!
Ewwww was he trying to buy me!! Jhope looked furious! But he took a deep breath!
Jhope: I said two sodas!! He told in a deep voice!
Bartender: *sigh* ok u win... U can make out with her... Just tell me how she tastes!
Hearing that jhope's face turned red and he clenched his jaw and tightening his fists!
Jhope: unless u don't want to get shot I suggest u bring the two sodas and don't even try putting eyes on her!
The bartender had fear all over his face and he went away!
Y/n: did u really bring a gun?!?
Jhope: what did u expect! U may not realize it but most of the people here are mafia!
Y/n: ohh..... So why are we here again?
Jhope: I have to meet with someone... He made a deal with us! He owes us a million dollars!
Y/n: ohh ok!
Jhope: so it's in a secret room over here... I don't want you to go in there it might be dangerous... So can u just stand outside the door!
After a while jhope went in a room and made me stand outside.... This is not how I expected a club to be! I was just standing there casually when I heard gunshots.... I got terrified is jhope ok?!? In a matter of a second someone started pulling me away!
I try to push away but he wouldn't budge!!
Soon everything blacked out!

I woke up with a cloth tied around my eyes and mouth!
Suddenly I heard someone's footsteps coming inside! There was 2 people!
Man 1: who is this?
Man2: this girl was spying on our masters conversation and as per I know she might be a spy!
I wanted to shout at them but couldn't because of the cloth!
Man 1: call the other masters they will give us the further information!
After a while I heard footsteps of more than one person! Soon I heard a familiar voice!
? : who is this?
Ohh my goddd why does he sound like Jin!
Man 2: she is a spy we found her spying on our 3rd master!
Man 1: what should we do with her!?
? : simple! Shoot her... We don't want any spies!
I swear they sound like bts!
Namjoon: wait she might have our information... First we need to know her identity and which gang she belongs to! Let her speak!
The man opened the cloth from my mouth!
Jimin : ok now who are you!?
Y/n: well u r gonna regret asking that!
V: tell your name if u value your life!
Y/n: KIM Y/N!
After I told that there was dead silence in the room! Before suga spoke out!
Suga: very funny! Just tell the truth if u value your life!
Y/n: take my blindfold out if u don't trust me!
Namjoon: umm hyung what should we do! Y/n should be in the house why in the club!
Jin: true but she DOES sound like y/n!
Suga: I say we open it!
Jimin: ok listen if we see that u r not our sister consider this your last day!
Jungkook: open her blindfold but not her hands and legs!
Man 2: yes sir!
After he opened my blindfold bts looked like they had seen a ghost!
Jungkook: y-yn!
V: ohh my goddd are you alright!
Suga: FOOLS! what are u staring at! Go on open the ropes from her hand!
I was furious! How can they threaten me they are not getting off easily this time!
The man opened my rope while Jungkook ran towards me!
Jungkook: ohh my god are you ok... Did these fools hurt you!
Y/n: well YES they did.... They literally kidnapped me!
Jin: how dare you both hurt our sister!
Man1 : so sorry master we didn't know she was Ms. Kim!
V: what kind of crew are you! You don't even know what our sister looks like!
Man 2: sorry sir please forgive us!
Suga: don't think u will be forgiven that easily.... Now get out you will get your punishment afterwards!
After that they went away!
Jin: what were u doing in the club!
V: u probably followed your oppa didn't u!
Y/n: no. 1 I did not follow him
No. 2 he took me
No. 3 he told me to stand outside because he thought it would be dangerous inside! Wait a minute! I heard gunshots... Is hobi oppa ok!
As I said that jhope came running in the office!
Jhope: guyssss I am soo sorry I lost y/n...i took her to the club but now I can't find her- wait y/n! How did u get here! U got me scared!
He said hugging me tightly!
Jin: yahhhh how dare u take her to the club!
Jimin: aishhh u put her whole tiny life in danger!
Y/n: tiny!!!?!?
Jimin: don't change the topic!

Like that they kept on shouting like babies fighting... This was a long day!

A/n pov:
Heyy guysss hope u r liking.... Comment if u have suggestions!

Anyway thank you
And luv u 💜💜💜💜💜