❂ 023. promises of the snow

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

xxiii.    PROMISES OF THE SNOW

❛  death will come / then a cloud of love / there's somethingthat waits in the forest for / you to learn how to be afraid

death will come / then a cloud of love / there's something
that waits in the forest for / you to learn how to be afraid.

MOON BEGINS // FLORIST

AFTER ANOTHER WEEK OF BEDREST passing by in a blur, Eisha could confidently say she was completely healed

AFTER ANOTHER WEEK OF BEDREST passing by in a blur, Eisha could confidently say she was completely healed. Truly, she had been given the all-clear a few days ago, but Master Plo wasn't one to let things go easily. The man most definitely knew how much bedrest bothered his Padawan — the girl was in dire need of something to do. To him, it was to teach the stubborn Vashuni a lesson.

He had yet to learn how it was impossible to win against her, however.

Though, for now, he had no choice, but to agree with the medical droids. He couldn't force Eisha to endure much more rest — she would surely blow herself or the medical wing up just to fight the boredom. Eventually, he complied with her pleas and soon assigned his Padawan her first mission back in the field.

Of course, there was a catch.

The catch being her brand new 'Guardian' now had to tailgate her everywhere — and lead their squad at the same time.

However, Eisha wasn't in the mood to argue over how ridiculous the situation was. She just absolutely knew a "You-tried-to-blow-yourself-up-and-can't-be-trusted", would follow after any argument she made.

They didn't give her enough credit. She did blow herself up — she didn't try to do anything.

But, that wasn't exactly the case she wanted to make.

It wasn't so bad. She and the Commander had been getting along better — though, any improvement was better than the way they previously treated each other. They were quite literally at rock bottom when they first met; the only way was up.