Chapter 68: Gram

Song: Everywhere - Niall Horan

Don't forget to leave a vote xx

Chance's POV:

Hope and I sat quietly in the airport.

The sound of busy strangers footsteps and the rolling of suitcases was all that could be heard. Airports were a funny place. Always filled with so many people yet so quiet. Constantly on edge and stressing about missing that morning flight.

Children complaining and whining about being dragged out of bed for a flight that wasn't set to leave for another four hours.

I chuckled to myself, day dreaming of the day Hope and I would have a little nagger.

Well of course more than a nagger.

"How much longer until Georgina lands?" Hope asked tirelessly for the seventh time in 15 minutes.

"Hope." I started, sighing deliberately so she would get cranky. I cracked a smile. "She should be rolling out those doors in a matter of seconds." I said, staring at my watch that read the time '7:03am'.

"I knew we should have gone to her! What happened if she gets lost? Or gets hurt! Old people are prone to randomly collapsing and dying!" Hope cried, her eyes wide and her fingers instantly gravitating to her  mouth where she began to chew.

"Hope, we made a deal. I stopped smoking and you
stopped chewing your nails until your fingers bled." I reminded sternly.

"The only people falling over and dying are the weak old bags that god was testing to see if they deserved anymore air time and failed." A slightly older crackling voice cut in.

My eyes jutted up and came face to face with gorgeous green eyes.

"Georgina!" Hope said, jumping up and hugging my grandmother. She patted her back, a smile cracking as she stared up at me.

"Hello my dear, so lovely to once again see you. Thanks for visiting so often." She gave me a icy look and Hope and I both laughed uncomfortably.

"Come here Chance, give your grandmother a hug." She said, moving from Hope and coming to me. I opened my arms and she pulled me in swiftly, almost knocking the air out of my lungs.

"Wow, so Hope isn't the only pregnant one here." She smiled, pulling back and patting my stomach.

Hope bursted out in laughter as my cheeks tinted a red.

"The gyms are closed." I quipped, my grandmother laughing.

We were meant to keep Hopes pregnancy a surprise until my grandmother got here, but Hope accidentally let it slip on the FaceTime call and well now I'm never not going to hear about it.

"I'm only joking. This boy has been muscle since the day he was born. Got it from his father." She chuckled as Hope's eyes scanned my body very quickly, darkening.

Pregnant woman and their crazy hormones.

"Although your father has been packing some weight on, he looks much better. Way too thin before. At least you are so, so." She smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, don't roll your eyes at me. I may be a dinosaur but I can still take you." She smirked.

"I'm surprised 'God' hasn't tested you yet." I said sternly, crossing my arms and gazing at her.

She smiled up at me with her full set of slightly yellowing teeth.

"Oh sweetie, God has forgotten about me!"