Chapter 53: Bad Mistakes Are Made

Song: DNA - BTS

Don't forget to leave a vote xx

Chance's POV:

This isn't edited so sorry x

I got stuck watching the fucking kissing booth.

Hope was currently laid across my lap as I ran my fingers up and down her back. Every so often she would let out a sigh to make sure I knew she was still awake and to not stop.

I know I had told Hope she could pick whatever movie she wanted to watch after our little scene which resulted in me taking a 20 minute shower.

But when I leant choose a movie I didn't mean this movie.

I felt as though every 2 minutes I was rolling my eyes at how cringy and clique the entire movie was, but then I had to remember did in fact come from a book site called Wattpad.

The cringiest book site of all.

I mean who in their right mind would spend their free time writing? Crazy people that's who.

I let out a grunt as the two main protagonists (who I've forgotten their names already since I couldn't care less) were kissing at the booth.

Predictable.

"Can I rub your back?" A soft voice asked, pulling me from my intense thinking.

I looked down to be met with icy blue eyes and a small smile. Hope's face accompanied a large blush as I grinned.

"Sure." I said.

Hope sat up and pulled her shirt down while she scooted over so I could sit up. I reached behind my neck and ripped my shirt over my head.

I could feel Hope's heated stare on me and I couldn't help the little grin that tugged at the corner of my mouth.

"Ok lay down." Hope demanded, scooting over and patting her thighs. I licked my lips looking at them as I pushed myself into a push up position and lowered myself down.

Once I was laying fully down Hope began to run her nails up and down my back softly.

I almost fucking moaned.

She would never admit it to me, but I know she has some weird thing for rubbing my back and shoulders. Every time I wear a tighter shirt or no shirt she drools over my top half.

I think she just likes how broad my shoulders are.

And this isn't even me trying to be cocky, I was born with a broader and larger figure thank to my father. Just working out helped me more.

She did say she had a thing for broad shoulders.

I felt her tracing my back muscles and I purred a little. Hope giggles, trailing her fingers and tickling up and down my back.

"I love your back." I heard her whisper.

"Hmm?" I mumbled.

"Nothing." She replied instantly.

I just chuckled, laying my head down on a pillow and shutting my eyes, choosing to ignore the movie.

Even if the movie was shit, I'm just glad she seems to be getting happier.

I woke up dizzy and confused.

My eyes were blurry and the dim lighting didn't help my case. The first thing I noticed was the tv was off and the second thing was the pressure on my back.