Chapter 30: Tell Us Everything!

Song: Bubblegum Bitch - Marina and The Diamonds

Hope's POV:

This isn't edited whatsoever so it will be messy, I'll edit it when I feel better. X

I hadn't even sat down in the comfort of my own home when my phone was being blown up from my friends constant phone calls both in the group chat and in our own individual chats.

I may or may not have teased them a little by saying;

'I was pretty occupied with my mouth to call you guys'.

Boy was that a mistake to text.

"Leo?" I hollered loudly, turning my phone on silent and strolling out to find him happily sat on my bed with a brand new toy.

His light eyes lit up and he stood, purring happily as I pet him.

My care taker Karyn had been feeding and taking care of him since I had been gone and must've gotten him a new toy. When I reached for it, I soon realised that he had ripped the squeaker out.

He doesn't like squeaky toys.

"I missed you, my baby." I said, pursing my lips and talking in a child-like voice as I lifted him up and placed a big kiss on his nose.

I placed him back down happily next to his toy and got up, patting him one last time. I made my way out of the room and grabbed ahold of my suitcase.

From the airport, Chance offered to drop me off with the limo but I declined. He shouldn't have to drive all the way to my house and then to his.

Obviously, and Chance being extremely stubborn and worrisome, he let me take the taxi. He even offered to pay my fee.

Once again, I said no.

He wouldn't stop babbling on about how he would miss me and would rather just come along so he could spend some more time with me, but I shut him up the only way I knew how.

I placed a quick kiss onto his lips.

While he stood there stunned and shocked, I quickly got in and thanked him out the window for the trip.

He looked so flustered and mad.

Fucking hot.

There was a sudden banging on my front door that made me nearly shit myself while nearly dropping my suitcase in the process.

I made my way over, looking through the peep hole to slightly jump back in fright.

There, staring right back at me was another eye.

And I was pretty damn sure I knew who's eye it was.

I opened up the door to come face to face with three frowning people.

"Uh, hi guys." I began, rubbing my arms slightly as Rachel crossed her arms and sent me a scowl.

I knew why they were mad.

I didn't FaceTime then going into New Years, I barely had time to talk or ring any of them and on top of that I teased them all.

"Look, I'm sorry-." Before I could even begin to finish my sentence, all three of my friends screamed and piled into the house and on top of me.

"Bitch! Tell us everything!" Toby hollered, pulling me into his body as the other two gripped my sides.

"We're still very pissed at your little scandalous acts you've been pulling, but we have missed you." Amanda spoke, her voice soon falling out of annoyance.