Chapter 44: Grind On Me

Gonna be a bit dirty 🤠

Song: The Hills - The Weeknd

Don't forget to leave a vote xx

Hope's POV:

Yes I know Hope's pov was last chapter but this is crucial.

I sat on the bed frozen almost as Chance began making his way to where I was. He stopped when his knees were pressed into the end of his bed, ceasing him from coming any nearer.

I wanted to pull him close to me, to lock lips and become one like we always did, but I was also terrified.

I couldn't deny the fact my body was on fire and whatever bit of sleepyness I had been feeling was surely exterminated from my body.

I felt my back pressing further against his headboard, the inanimate object letting out a loud creak in protest.

Although I wanted to run, we both stayed from and just stared into one another's eyes.

I licked my lips, feeling them become dry once again as my quivering legs were pulled up to my chest. I realised I was still only wearing a dress, which meant my panties would be exposed.

Chance's crazed eyes instantly flittered down, his orbs darkening.

Just his stare made me hot.

It was almost as a flash of lighting had hit me, Chance was leaning over the bed and reaching for me. He was now gripping my ankles. I screamed as his roughly pulled me forcefully down the bed and to where he stood.

He forced himself in between my thighs as I was made to wrap my legs around his thick waist. A cry leaving my parted lips as he involuntarily bucked his hips into my covered core.

Shoot, I probably shouldn't have worn a dress.

I whimpered pressed against him, his hard eyes staring deep into my light ones. I jumped when the tips of his fingers came in contact with my bare thigh.

I shuddered as he began to slip his hand under them, wrap his fingers and giving a delicious squeeze. I was about to let out a groan but he pulled me in even closer to him.

Officially we were touching if you know what I mean.

Just as I was about to speak, his lips roughly covered my own ones. I let out a small cry as he spread my legs even further, falling between them as he laid on top of me entirely.

I moaned from his lips and cried from his impeccable weight and mass of muscle.

The movements of his lips never slowed, yet he did become distracted as I tugged on his hair. A single grunt escaping his throat as he reeled back from me.

And as if things were getting any hotter, I swallowed an imaginary gulp and began to do something I watched in a naughty film.

I ground into his groin.

Chance paused his delicious mouth assault and I immediately began to get embarrassed. But, as if a switch went off in his beautiful mind, he grinned and began to kiss me once again.

He then started to slowly circle his hips into my panties. A small moan was pulled from me as a low groan fell from his lips into my mouth.

The pleasure he was giving me made me want to explode, run away and hide, yet all I could seem to do was kiss him back and lay there as he dry humped me.

Chance isn't a very vocal man, but judging from what we were doing, he was enjoying it just a little too much.

Too much to the point where he was thrusting into my covered core. Obviously nothing was going in but it was slightly freaking me out yet turning me on even more.