Chapter 26: Naked

Song: Body - Loud Luxury ft Brando

Hope's POV:

We had officially spent a whole week at New York, which meant tomorrow would officially be New Years Eve.

I'd be actually going into 2019.

And thank the heavens Chance is still here to walk into it as well. Friends or not, I'm so thankful that he's alive.

I was currently perched on the window sill as I stared out across the beautiful city.

After the Christmas dinner party, we had spent the majority of our time with Georgina. I had completely fallen in love with her, she was such a beautiful and gentle soul.

I had no idea how such a wonderful person could make someone as awful and distasteful as her son, Warren.

The more I spoke to Georgina and Chance in the same room, the more I began to come to recognize how similar they really were to each other.

They had the same fire, the same charisma, plus both of their attitudes and mannerisms were pretty spot on. Even though Chance is a 22 year old and Georgina is around her 80's.

You'd almost think Chance was her actual son instead of just her grandson.

Georgina had told me that she had practically raised Chance with her husband, Arlo when Chance's parents were first starting up their business which has now come to be making billions of dollars a year.

I sighed, tilting my head until it was leaning against the wall.

I began to go over and analyze everything that has come to happen this last month in a half or so.

Just as I was thinking of Chance, the door to our penthouse slammed open. I jumped, turning to find a sweaty Chance.

He had just been down to the hotels gym.

"Hey, it's nearing Lunch. Do you want to go out and eat or order room service and watch a movie?" He asked, dabbing his white towel over his face.

I hadn't replied since I was staring at him in his sweaty glory.

He wore a black and white adidas muscle tee that clung to his sweaty body, showing the imprints of where his nipple piercings were along with the different curves of his muscles.

I blushed at the memory of how I came to be introduced to those piercings.

My eyes lingered down to his nike gym shorts, then to his Adidas shoes. But the one thing I couldn't deny seeing were all of his tattoos.

They were all so beautiful and suited him perfectly.

It was almost as if there was barely any skin left to cover in dark, permanent ink.

Georgina had showed me some photos of him as a child and soon as a young teenager. When he was around 18 was when he first got his tattoos down.

He looked so strange without any tattoos, and in my opinion I didn't really like tattoos, but on him well that was a major exception.

"Oi, you listening to me?"

A voice called out, snapping me out of my daze as I glanced up at him.

God he was so handsome.

"Yea, Sorry. What was the question?" I asked, blinking a few times and sitting up straighter as my cheeks began to burn.

He chuckled.

"Do you want to go out and eat or do you want to order room service and watch a movie?" He repeated, leaning against the doorway. He crossed his arms over his chest, his muscles flexing.