Chapter 8: Before The Date

Song: Diana - One Direction

Hope's POV:

(Rachel up the top)

"Girl calm down! Like I've already said, if you need us or anything just send us a quick text or run to the bathroom. You'll be fine." Amanda said tiredly as she laid on the top of my cream and black covered bed.

My other best friend Rachel was texting away on her phone as Toby brushed her hair, mumbling how soft it was.

"You'll be alright, babe." Toby began, his eyes meeting mine as I heaved in and out.

"But if this guy tries to 'cop a feel' or hurt you in any way, shape and or form. Well, I'm pretty damn sure I'll look good in orange." He said, sending me a wink. Rachel reached back, holding up her hand for Toby to give her a high five.

He did.

"Toby you will not be killing anyone and or going to jail." Amanda tutted, shaking her head as I sighed deeply.

I stared down at the phone in my hands. I was currently texting Chance. He told me that he made reservation's at an extremely fancy restaurant and said he couldn't wait to meet me there.

I took a deep breath in, butterflies beginning to swarm in my stomach.

"Hey." Amanda began gently. I put my phone down after replying and looked at her briefly. She began getting up and grabbing ahold of me by my forearms.

"It'll be alright. What you've told me is that this guy seems like he really needs this. You do too. Just go out, show him that there are still good humans in this world and just have fun." Amanda finished, sending me a warm smile that I couldn't help but return.

"Honestly, I second that. I'm just happy that the poor guy is still alive." Toby said, shaking his head.

Rachel nodded her head, chewing her gum loudly as I gave her a hard stare.

"Can you chew any louder, Rach?" I asked in a rhetorical manner, rolling my eyes.

She paused from chewing, her dark brown eyes shining in the light as she stared right back at me.

She then began chewing savagely and louder.

"Ugh!" I exclaimed, shaking my head as both her and Toby started to giggle.

"Sorry H. Don't worry about tonight, like Amanda said we'll be waiting here for you to come home and spill the tea! And if you have issues then we'll be there to save you." She said, giving me a nod as I sighed, a small smile being sent her way.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

I turned back around to stare into the mirror that was in front of my bed. Underneath the mirror was my large, white dresser. I usually would blow dry my hair or do my makeup sitting here.

I'm too lazy to stand in the bathroom and do it in the mirror.

Toby was scooting out from behind Rachel, making his way over to me and standing behind me.

He grabbed ahold of my dark hair, beginning to run his hands through it as he cupped my face and made me look at him.

"I'll do your hair, Rachel you do her makeup. Amanda, go pick out a sexy little dress for her to wear." Toby ordered, sending Amanda a wink as she grinned, disappearing into the walk-in wardrobe.

"Now, we can't do your makeup until we know what colour your dress is." Toby began.

"What if I don't want to wear a dress?" I argued.