Chapter 41: You Make Me Crazy

Song: Crazier - Taylor Swift
This song doesn't really fit the start so you can just listen to something else. You can listen to this later on x

Don't forget to leave a vote xx

Hope's POV:

Sudden fear shook my body as I gulped, watching Chance's eyes darken drastically as he grabbed my wrist in his large hand.

I knew he would never hurt me, but that didn't stop my heart pounding as he pulled me closer to him. I cried out as I dropped my bag and my back hit the wall.

"You need to stop." He growled lowly, his face inches from mine as I could feel his breath fanning over my face.

I just scoffed and rolled my eyes, swallowing the small amount of fear that had begun to build within me.

"I need to stop? I'm not the one walking through the door throwing a damn tantrum and punching walls! Then threatening and getting mad at me for getting angry! I'm not about to sit here and listen to you fucking screaming and carrying on all night long!" I yelled.

"Isn't this a great start to a relationship, hey?" I asked, sarcasm dripping in my voice as I rolled my eyes at the angry brute in front of me.

I then ripped my hand away from him and pushed him off of me for what felt like the hundredth time tonight.

Chance didn't say anything, most probably because he knew I was right. That didn't stop him from huffing.

I sighed, instantly feeling slightly bad.

He had a rough night and he'd have mixed emotions, especially seeing the girl who had supposedly destroyed him years ago.

"Look." I started, Chance turning his attention back up at me. His chest rose fast as his breathing was slightly ragged.

"I understand you must be really struggling. Seeing someone who destroyed you so suddenly and unexpectedly must've been extremely awful and I really wish you didn't have to see that bitch." I growled.

"But that does no give you the right to start man handling me! I'm trying to fucking help and fix you, I'm sorry if that's not good enough for you." I whispered, turning away as I hugged my body.

I watched Chance's jaw clenched from the corner of my eye and I knew he would either storm off or blow up.

I didn't know which one I wanted and didn't want.

I was turned away from him so when I felt his chest up against my back it slightly startled me, but I didn't allow him to know that.

I was too angry to allow him to know that just his touch was making me melt, want to submit and give in.

"I'm sorry." He began slowly.

Surprised, I turned and looked at him. I thought for sure he would start screaming and throwing things again.

But instead he apologized.

"It's ok-." I was cut off when Chance spoke up again.

"I knew this would happen! I knew I would hurt you! Make you feel awful!" He yelled.

And we're back at square one.

"I'm a shitty person! I struggle and fuck I can't help it!" He suddenly roared, turning. His eyes raging like a bulls as he search for something-anything he could capture in his grasp and throw at a innocent wall.

I'll definitely have to call someone to get those holes fixed.

"And I want to help!" I screamed back, my voice breaking as I felt tears prickling at my eyes.