Chapter 45: Telling The Truth

Song: If We Never Met - JOHN.k

Chance's POV:

Don't forget to leave a vote xx

This chapter is gonna finally reveal a big ass secret and y'all may be exited and shocked. Enjoy ;) x

I woke up to the feeling of a warm body being pressed against my own and hair tickling my nose. I sniffled a few times and gently pushed the strands away from me, my eyes still shut.

"Chance?" A soft voice whispered, making my eyes snap open.

I looked down to find icy yet warm eyes looking up at me through dark lashes. I smiled as Hope smiled right back at me.

"Good morning." I said, my voice coming out more deep and hoarse than what I wanted it to. Hope seemed to blush at this and I smiled even more.

"Morning." She grumbled, tucking her head into my neck.

Small shivers ran down my spine as her breath hit me right in that sensitive part and I sighed, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her closer to my body.

"Are you hungry?" I asked her.

She shook her head at first but the sound of her stomach grumbling betrayed her.

I laughed as she pulled back so I could see her face.

"Maybe a tiny bit." She whispered, a blush crossing her cute cheeks. I smiled at her, soon getting out of bed.

I turned and looked at her, to find her eyes adverting from me guiltily while her face turned red again.

I looked down, my own face burning as I was only in my boxers and my morning wood was uh... prominent.

"You should be used to seeing me like this." I chuckled.

Hope covered her face as she flopped back into the bed. I laughed.

"I'll go and make breakfast." I chuckled, turning around and making my way out of my bedroom.

Once I had walked into my kitchen, I heard the upstairs shower turn on. I felt my dick strain against my boxers knowing Hope would be naked.

"Down boy." I mumbled, adjusting myself.

I turned to the fridge and opened it up, finding bacon, eggs and milk in there. I pulled that all out and went into my cupboard where I found the pancake mix.

I soon got straight into cooking, turning on my music and listening to a few random songs.

I was nearly done with the bacon when the sound of a soft patter of feet could be heard making their way down my stairs.

The small smile couldn't be contained when I knew Hope would be coming into the kitchen in a second.

"Something smells so good."

I turned my head to catch Hope leaning on the kitchen counter, her hair wet and a bright smile on her gorgeous face.

My eyes roamed her body.

She was wearing one of my old band t-shirts reading 'Def Leppard'.

"I love when you wear my clothes." I said, my voice lowering as I watched her pupils begin to dilate, ignoring her previous statement.

"I love wearing them." She replied, her voice smooth sending electric shocks to my package.

Forgetting about the pancakes, I gripped her hips and hoisted her quickly onto the counter. She squealed but stopped when my lips covered hers.