Chapter 15: Breakfast Time

Song: The Girl Who Cried Wolf - 5 Seconds of Summer

Chance's POV:

I was awoken when I felt something stir beside me.

I groaned, my eyes firmly closed as I buried my head into something soft and gentle. Inhaling, it smelt really good too. Nothing in my room ever smells good, why does this?

It was at the moment, when I attempted to move my arm that it wouldn't cooperate with me. Along with that it felt rather dead.

"What the-." I opened my eyes and was met with one of the most beautiful looking things I could ever lay eyes upon.

Hope.

Suddenly, every memory had come flying back and had smashed me in the face all at once. My heart stung and my stomach dropped.

I needed to find out what happened.

But at first, I stayed just like this.

My arms wrapped around the small sleeping beauty, her leg over my other leg and her crotch pressing into my aching one.

Fucking morning wood.

Suddenly, Hope began to stir once more, causing herself to grind more into my dick. I hissed, closing my eyes for a brief moment. I had to attempt to maintain control and not let it loose, or else I would be on top of Hope in a heart beat.

Pure thoughts.

Pure thoughts.

Pure thoughts.

"Chance?"

My eyes snapped open once again to come eye to eye with her own icy ones. My mouth dried as she let go of my neck and rubbed her eyes, ridding them of whatever sleep was in them.

"Hope, we need to talk about last night." I blurted our, my voice deep and breaking off towards the end as she sat straight up in bed.

I watched her expectantly, my eyes flickering to different areas of her face. Her eyes began to wander around my own as well.

Focus.

"Hope."

"What?" She snapped, a low grunt leaving my throat as almost a warning for her to watch her tone.

She pouted gently, shaking her head and looked away from my view. Without further question or comments, she threw the covers aggressively off of her small body and swung her legs over the side of the bed.

She pushed herself off of it and stomped angrily out of the room.

I clenched my jaw as I released a breath through my nose.

"It's only 8:30 in the morning and you've already fucked up the day like you do everyday." I mumbled to myself.

I heard some rumbling around and the clashing of pans. I instantly jumped out of bed and made my way towards her doorway and strided out.

After walking down the small hallway, I turned the corner and stopped abruptly at the sigh of Hope bent over. She was pulling out a pan from a vertical draw, her ass up in the air.

Her pants were quite short too so it didn't leave too much to the imagination. I gulped slowly, licking my lips as my attention never once left her round ass.

It only faltered when she found what she was looking for and stood back up.

I readjusted myself and began walking towards where she stood in front of the black and white stove.