Chapter 67: Am I Pragnate?

Song: Take Me Where Your Heart Is - Q

Don't forget to leave a vote xx

Chance's POV:

Also if you don't get that title joke we can't be friends cause wow

"You're pregnant?!" All 3 of Hope's sisters exclaimed in unison, their eyes wide open in shock and their mouths hung low. Faith began to cry, squealing while grabbing her brother Christian who stood there a blunt look on his face. I narrowed my eyes towards him, although he could not see me due to being off the side of Hope who sat dire in the middle of their skype call, I knew he knew I was watching him.

"Oh my god congratulation's!" Grace (i think) cheered.

"That's amazing, my little baby sister growing up! What gender do you hope for?" Grace asked, tilting her head.

"Kind of hoping for a little girl-"

"Boy." I corrected and Hope turned and sent me an evil glare as I smirked at her. I watched her turn back to her siblings, twisting her brushed hair in her fingers.

"So... you and Chance aren't married now, aren't you?" Christian asked, his voice bitter and I sat up straight. My jaw clenched tightly as Hope made a signal with her hand beside her leg towards me, telling me to 'calm down'.

"Well... no, not yet at least." Hope smiled, trying to encourage her piece of shit brother to shut his mouth. I would be at least, and if not I'd fly over there and shut it for him.

"Oh shut up idiot, it's 2020, it's not like we're back in the 1900's where people were stoned, shamed and killed for having a child out of wedlock. These days women are going out and inseminating themselves and raising a child on their own and I will be doing that also because men are so problematic. Exhibit A." Joy said, crossing her arms and sending Christian a death glare. I couldn't help the large smile that crossed my face.

What a bad bitch.

"Look, that's not what I was trying to say-" Christian began, getting sweaty as all three of his sisters looked ready to jump him.

"Go away, big people are talking. Shoo Shoo." Joy waved him off and he scoffed.

"Anyways, how long have you known?" Faith asked, smiling into the camera.

"About 2 weeks. We wanted to keep it on the low but someone here was too excited to tell everyone. I decided you guys were the best people to know first." Hope laughed, smiling while jerking her head slightly to where I sat off camera and I heard the girls giggle.

"Anyways, I'm going to be telling our friends soon enough. We're going to leave Chance's parents for last, we aren't too sure how his father will react being the... colorful man he is." Hope said through teeth and I grunted. I forgot my father existed, I wished he would hurry up and kick the bucket.

"We have to go, it was nice talking to you guys again. Byeee!" Hope said, waving as the others all said their own goodbyes, and finally the screen was black and the loungeroom was silent.

"What a douce bag." I spoke up.

"Chance! That's my brother." Hope frowned, her eyebrows knitting together as I rolled my eyes.

"He's literally always been so sour like that though. I don't understand why he couldn't be happy for you like the others." I huffed.

"Because he's... protective of me. Still I suppose." Hope shrugs and I sigh, leaning back and running a hand through my hair.

"I've invited the guys and girls over tonight to tell them about our... misfortune." Hope teased and I snapped my head to the side.

"Misfortune? What the fuck?" I growled, watching her beginning to laugh hard and shake her head.