How to Subtly Ask a Girl to Fuck?

How can a guy subtly ask a girl to fuck? Is it by asking who's living with her? Is it by asking the girl if a boy can come over to her place? Is it by asking her if he could stay for the night? Is it asking the girl if boys are allowed on her place? 1...2...3... Okay, times up! If you don't have the answer, I will tell it to you later-- in my room with just the two of us. Okay, just kidding.

You see, guys do have a tendency to ask the same questions all the time. It's funny actually. It's amusing to see their faces act like it's nothing, but you could already see the objective in the question. I've been asked those questions a dozen times. Not just in the bar, but also in the office. I heard those questions many times and it still amazes me on how guys sucked at being subtle. I know you would say that I am just overreacting, but you would feel that. You would feel if it's really just an innocent question or not. I'm not sure if it's because I've seen some of my guy friends being jerks and douche bags or I just really have a good intuition. I have seen some of my guy friends pick up girls like an asshole they are. They are good to me and they were not afraid to show that bad side because they thought I was not paying attention. They were wrong. I am observing their every move and I get used to it. They taught me a lot. I am really grateful for that.

"Are you sure okay ka lang dito?" my friend, Ali, asked. Tumango ako sa kaniya at ngumiti.

"Oo, heto naman," sabi ko sa kaniya."Wag ka ng mag-alala. Just get your friend."

"Okay, I'm so sorry. We will just be quick. Don't entertain any guys at all," he sternly said. Natawa naman ako sa kaniya.

"Depende," I said teasing him, but I have no plans at all... or maybe if the guy is hot, why not.

"Dana!" he said and glared..

"Oo na. Oo na. I will be a good girl," I said at itinaas pa ang kamay to make a promise.

"Dana naman. Can you fucking cover up your cleavage?!" saway nito sa akin. I laughed. Agad ko namang itinaas ang damit ko para hindi na ito magalit. He was hesitant for a bit bago nagpasyang umalis after getting his helmet. He is letting his friend stay on his place kasi nag-away daw sa family nito. See? He's a very good guy and he has been just like this to me when I needed him two years ago. Kung hindi lang siguro ako babae pinatulog na niya ako sa kwarto niya.

I waited for them sa upuan namin. The past few weeks has been exhausting for me. Going to the office feels like I'm in hell, even though my colleagues are good to me now. Maybe, I really just don't feel the vibe of the company. I can't wait to fucking go. I thought and sighed.

Iginala ko ang paningin ko only to see a guy staring at me from another table. He was okay, but he has a girl in his arms and there he is staring at my boobs like he wants to touch it. I looked at the girl beside him. Okay, I understand now. I wickedly thought. 

Usually, if I like the guy, I could just raise my glass towards him. He would obviously get that as a hint that I am cool with him. Most of the time, me and my girl friends would be surprised if we were handed a drink when we did not order it only to find out that someone ordered it for us. After a few bottles, those guys will approach us and will transfer to our table. Yeah, I know how shit works. They would try to lure us to have sex with them and they will try to get us drunk, but bitch please...not me though. I've been trained by Ali and my player guy friends whom which I haven't been in touch with for a year now since I started hanging out with Ali. 

I know how to give guys blue balls, but of course, I'm a good girl because Ali is with me right now. I don't do one night stand. It's just me as a woman. It's just my preference, although I am not a saint. I know how to tease guys, but that's just it. I guess having sex for me is being in a relationship with someone or having feelings for them and besides I'm single as fuck or maybe I haven't met anyone worth the risk.