Lesson

Honestly, I've been having some nightmares. The same scenarios, but different backgrounds.

In my dream I was sleeping. Yes, I was sleeping in my fucking dream when I felt a hand touching me inappropriately. I immediately open my eyes and saw the guy. I know him. I fucking know that guy because I see him almost every day. I wanted to scream. To lash out, but I was tied in a rope. I can't move. He was looking at me like a maniac. It was disgusting. I was so scared and hopeless. His touch was disgusting me. I can't do anything about it, then I started shaking, crying but no one was there to help me. That's when I wake up feeling so tired and drained. I don't want to fall asleep again.

I know why I'm having these bad dreams. I don't know what to do. I can't keep silent. It's eating me alive. I am okay with sex. Sex if I flirted and initiated it with you. I don't have a problem with that, but touching me when I was drunk was harassment. When I didn't give my permission is another thing. Every time I see that man I feel so disgusted. So angry with myself that I trusted him. That I didn't anticipated that. He looks harmless. I should have been more careful. He is kinda nerd and has that normal vibe, but he is a maniac. A fucking maniac! I've kept it all inside because I don't want any trouble, but I am seething inside. How dare him touch me!!

You see, I don't have a bad habit when I get drunk, I just feel sleepy and if I do, I will just sleep. I... I slept in my friends house. I was at ease kasi nga sa bahay ng kaibigan ko yun eh, but then.. I didn't realize that one of our workmate na lalaki ay tumabi pala sa akin. I didn't know. I swear to God. Hindi ko gusto ang nangyari. I was sleeping when I could feel his hands in my breast. I was so shocked that my body and brain froze then I scoot away. So that he would know that I was awake, but then he scoot forward and continue touching me.

I wanted to scream. To tell him to stop but then I realized it was just not us in the room. Ang dami namin, but he was the only one who got closer to me. I wanted to cry, to scream pero nahihiya akong mag eskandalo. So, I did what I had to do. I kicked him as hard as I could in his legs at ang gago nagtulog-tulogan. He never initiated anything. I never slept again after that. I was so afraid... so afraid that he might touch me again.

I feel so ashamed. I feel so disgusted by someone touching me like that especially if I did not consent to it. He feel asleep. I wanted to strangle him. I was so angry, but I do not want our friends to feel bad at ayaw ko ng gulo. Kaya, when the first daylight showed, umalis na ako agad na walang paalam sa kanila.

But then these nightmares I have every night after that happened. It is killing me alive... God! I want to kill him.