Train

Amelia is a strange girl

Amelia is a strange girl. She always has been a little odd. She also has always been one of the sweetest and most beautiful girls you would ever meet. She always made sure people were happy around her. What is she doing right now? She's currently sitting on her bed reading about the creatures of the wizarding world.

Her parents were both wizards and had always knew that Amelia was gonna be a wizard. She had always had little magic signs here and there. This one time she had made a four leaf clover turn into a large sunflower the size of her house. Her parents who's names were Darlene and Bradley had bought a house in the middle of no where on the edge of the beach.

Amelia had completely fallen in love with the water and swam in it almost everyday. She had caught many different fish and made sure to study each one she found. She loved animals that's for sure and had hopes of one day being a Breeder. A breeder is where you breed together animals and hope on making a new species. She continued to study the magical creatures that she came in contact for.

She is now going into her sixth year at Hogwarts and couldn't be more excited. She had gotten her books a week ago and was currently on her way to platform 9 3/4. She couldn't help but feel nervous about the year. She always missed her parents when she was away at schools . She walked into the train station with her parents beside her.

Darlene then stopped and bent down towards Amelia. "Okay dear are you ready?" She asks and Amelia nodded. They then all ran towards the wall disappearing into it. Amelia had shut her eyes scared that she was gonna face plant into the wall. She always knew she would be okay but it was a fear every time of hers.

She then opened her eyes to see the train and tons of people around her. Amelia grabbed her pet which was a purple miniature Puffskein named Murry. She cuddled it and it made a happy noise. She then put it on her shoulder and then turned towards her mom and dad. They both wiped their tears away and hugged the girl tightly. "Okay if you need us just write a letter to us and sign it to the ministry." Bradley says and kisses the girl on the cheek. "I will" Amelia says fiddling with her fingers. Both of her parents were aurors. They had caught many dark wizards and put them into Azkaban. Darlene has started getting a bit nervous that the inmates will escape and come for revenge.

Amelia's parents had put pretty big names into the prison. The list includes Bellatrix Lestrange, Barty Crouch Jr. , Pius Thicknesse, and many more. Bradley always assured Darlene that nothing would happen to the family and that they would all be okay. Darlene didn't care for herself and instead just wanted her daughter to be safe from them.

"Honey I want you to know if someone is mean or bullies you again you can always write to us or go to Luna!" Darlene says giving the girl a worried look. Amelia only nodded and then grabbed her stuff. She hugged her parents one last time and then boarded the train.

She walked through the halls and each compartment was filled up. She then finally got to an empty one. She then opened the door and sat down. She put Murray on the seat next to her. She waited a few minutes and then someone opened the compartment door. She looked up and gave a smile at the group of boys who had opened the door.

"There's no more compartments can we sit here?" A boy from the group asked. "Of course!" Amelia said and grabbed Murray off from the seat so the three boys can sit down. "You're name is Cedric, Patrick, and Paul, correct?" Amelia said pointing to each one of the boys.

The three boys each nod giving the girl a small smile. Then then stopped and stared at the girl for a moment. She was breathtakingly beautiful and had matured even more over the summer.. Amelia was part Veela and also part French. She hadn't ever lived in France to develop an accent but she did visit her cousins every summer in France.

Amelia hadn't even noticed the boys looking at her. They were then interrupted by the lady with the trolly. She knocked on the glass window. "Anything from the trolly?" She asked and Amelia quickly got out her gallons. She counted out enough money for four licorice wands. She then handed the lady the money and the lady handed her the wands.

She gave each one to the boys. "Here you go if you want it?" Amelia said and the boys took the wands. "Thank you very much" Cedric said taking a bite of his fake licorice wand. Amelia smiled at him and then took a bite of her wand. The sweet taste filled her mouth and she smiled. She loved licorice wands it had to be one of her favorite candies.

"Your names Amelia right?" Cedric asked and took another bite of his wand. Amelia nodded her head "you can call me Millie if you'd like?" the girl said and then she grabbed a plastic bag from her pocket and opened it. The bag was filled with carrots and Millie took each one out of the bag and fed it to Murray.

Patrick and Peter looked at the girl and gave her a strange look. They then both looked at one another and burst out laughing. "You carry carrot sticks in your pocket for that thing?" Patrick asked and laughed even more. "Why yes of course it needs to eat!" Millie said taking a bite of her own carrot.

"Dude that's pretty weird" Paul said laughing along with Patrick. Amelia then shrugged her shoulders unbothered by the two immature boys.

Cedric sat there intrigued by the girl. She was extremely beautiful and had shown the three boys kindness in a matter of minutes. He was about to ask the girl a question but the girl then sat up.

"I'm gonna go change into my robes, I'll be back in a minute!" She then walked out of the door and towards the changing areas. She changed quickly and then saw a all to familiar girl in a booth.

Luna Lovegood sat there reading the quibbler. Millie opened the booth and Luna put down her paper. "Luna!" Millie said and the two girls got up and hugged one another. They had befriended each other last year when a couple of kids took Millie's shoes and tossed them into the black lake.

Luna had been the one to help the girl get her shoes back and dry them quickly enough to wear. "How was your summer Luna?" Millie asked and Luna quickly showed the girl a picture of the Niffler she had seen. The two discussed the animal for a bit of time. Millie also showed Luna how much fluffier Murray had gotten over the summer.

"I heard if you brush their hair it'll grow extremely long and they will appeal more attractive by other Puffskeins." Millie told Luna who listened attentively. Millie and Luna had always discussed the odd animals of the world. This odd obsession could be talked about for hours in conversation with the two of them spitting out different facts at one another.

Amelia had completely forgotten to go back to her department and instead spoke with Luna for the remainder of the time on the train. Luna quickly also told the girl about how she might be able to get a section of the quibbler to write about the magical creatures of the wizarding world. The talk of the magical creatures of the wizarding world transitioned into talking about everyday life and what the two had done over the summer. Amelia told Luna how her father had gotten in trouble at the ministry for accidentally using magic in a public place filled with muggles. The incident caused him and Arthur Weasley to work overtime on using memory charms on the muggles who saw it happen.

The train then stopped abruptly and they were at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

A/N
Hope we all liked the first chapter of this story! As you can tell Millie is a little odd but very sweet. Also you met Cedric!

Please comment and vote so I know you like the story and that I should write more!

I hope to write more of Cedric and Millie's story after goblet of fire and throughout the other books/movies. I'm writing this all at once and then posting it so just so you know the whole story is all ready written and I'm guessing it'll be around 20+ chapters.

Please stay safe and be smart with the virus! Hopefully the virus is gone by the time you are reading this because the date is January 25th 2021 today. Which is crazy we are already almost a month into the year!