The Order

The days went by and Cedric and Amelia spent every second together enjoying each other's presence

The days went by and Cedric and Amelia spent every second together enjoying each other's presence. Amelia made sure to go to Cedrics room each night and sleep with him because he told her it made the nightmares go away and Amelia was willing to do anything for Cedric to feel better. She had managed to wake up before Cedric and his parents and sneak back to her own room so the two wouldn't get in trouble. This morning was no different from the rest. The girl quickly and quietly opened the boys door and slipped out of the room. She almost screamed however when she saw Marie standing outside of it.

"Mrs. Diggory I can explain!" Amelia quickly said but the older women quickly stopped her from saying anything else. Amelia could now see the tears that were sliding down the girls face. "Mrs. Diggory are you okay?" Amelia asked hugging her. "Thank you" Marie said holding the girl tightly. "For what?" Amelia asked pulling away confused. "He was so depressed before you came here he was always so anxious and just wasn't himself but now that your here he has completely flipped he is himself again and it is nice as a mother to see that happen!" Marie said and wiped more of the tears that were falling down away.

"I'll always be there for Cedric no matter what you can always count on me" Amelia stated and Marie cried even harder. "I've always taken care of my boy and have always looked out for him but now I don't have to, I trust you Amelia that you will help my boy through any and everything!" Marie said giving the girl another hug. "I promise I'll take care of him and protect him forever and always" Amelia said and Marie smiled and then held the girls hands for a moment. "Thank you" she said one last time. She then walked back towards her room and then turned around and said "you can stay with him if you'd like" Amelia nodded her head and then opened Cedrics door once again as Marie shut her own door. She slipped back into the darkness and back into Cedrics arms. He stirred and drowsily asked "what's the matter?" Amelia quickly responded "nothing it's okay go back to sleep" and Amelia played with the boys hair immediately relaxing him and he drifted off to sleep in seconds.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"You're in it?" Cedric asked. The three Diggory's and Amelia were discussing the order of Phoenix which was a band of strong witches and wizards who fought the death eaters and you know who. Amos Diggory had announced that him and his wife were both in the Order. "Do my parents know about this?" Amelia asked curious as to if the Maplegrids are in this secret organization. "Dumbledore is trying to recruit them as we speak he should be over there right now actually" Amos said looking at his watch. "Is there a place this Group meets up at?" Amelia asked curiously.

"Yes the address is 12 Grimmauld Place a place on the outer side of England" Amos said. Cedric sat back in his chair. He was confused as to how his parents had been apart of this group without his knowing. He then sat back up and looked at his parents. "I'd like to join" he stated with a firm expression. "Cedric it is dangerous and we don't know what's gonna happen!" Marie said warning Cedric. "I'm willing to take the risk!" Cedric said wanting to help out. "I'd like to join as well" Amelia stated and Cedric looked at her in a bit of shock. "Cedric I know how to duel I just don't like to" Amelia stated and Cedric smiled a bit.

"You two must go tonight then, The Weasley family and Hermione Granger are there currently with a couple other members of the order." Marie said quickly walking towards the bedroom and with a wave of her wand the two were packed and ready to go. "Sounds good" Cedric said and then stood up and walked towards his room.

Was this a bit to fast for Cedric? Amelia thought and then quickly got up and walked towards the boys room. It was now pretty empty with most of it being packed except for the quidditch team poster that hung on the blue wall. Cedric was grabbing his trunk. "Cedric wait a second" Amelia said stopping the boy. He dropped his trunk and looked at the girl.

"I just want to make sure that this isn't to much for you" Amelia said calmly. She put her hand on the boys shoulder. "No it's fine I'm good" Cedric said looking into the girls eyes. "I just want you to be prepared that there will be a lot of talk about you know who and I just want you to be able to feel comfortable and ready for this" Amelia stated and Cedric took a deep breath.

"I'll be alright I'm good Millie" Cedric said giving the girl a kiss on the cheek and then walked out of the room. Amelia took a deep breath and then quickly walked towards her room. She grabbed her book about all the different magical creatures and what they do and folded it into her bag that was now packed thanks to Mrs. Diggory. She sat down and then grabbed her other book.

The magical creatures of Southern Africa.

She quickly opened the book. A page about the magical creature kneazle was flipped to. She read a quick paragraph and then folded the book into her luggage. She then looked at her luggage and noticed one of her socks were missing. The Nargles Amelia thought. She quickly looked under her bed and under the dresser in her room. Where had the Nargles taken her other sock.

Cedric then walked towards the door and watched his girlfriend do a head stand looking under her bed. "What are you doing Millie?" Cedric asked laughing. "I suspect Nargles took my sock!" Amelia said and Cedric walked over towards her and caught her when she began to collapse from her headstand. "Alright let's find your sock" Cedric said laughing once again.

The two flipped the room upside down looking for the sock but couldn't find it. "Millie I think it probably got mixed up in the laundry!" Cedric said and Amelia quickly shook her head "I'm telling you it's the Nargles" and then stood up and waved her wand putting the room back to what it was before they had started to search for the missing sock.

"You ready to go?" Cedric asked the girl and she nodded her head. Cedric grabbed the trunk for the girl and then the two walked outside and boarded Cedrics Broom. Cedric quickly casted a charm to make sure the trunks floated under them as they flew to the orders secret place. "Alright you do need to do something when you get there" Amos said and then told the two that they need to bend the light down on the corner and then it should reveal itself.

Cedric and Amelia then hugged the two Diggory's goodbye and then flew towards the orders secret spot.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I tried to make it a little cute and add some fluff with Cedric and Amelia! I won't ever call her Millie unless Cedric calls her that because that's only something Cedric calls her which I think is cute!

How do you think the two will do in the order and back at Hogwarts... will Amelia be bullied even more at Hogwarts? Probably!

Thanks for reading this chapter! I love you all even though I'm sure this story has only like ten reads but whatever I still love those ten!