Epilogue

Amelia quickly wrapped her arms around Maple. "Make sure you keep your pigmy puff nice and brushed they get very tangly. "Also make sure to tell Mcgonagall that I love her and invite her over to dinner on Tuesday for me. Amelia kissed her daughters forehead. Maple will be going into her first year at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. Cedric Carried Walt and Eveleigh in his arms. Amelia had twins about two years ago. They were a happy surprise after not being able to get pregnant for a while. 

"Make sure to be in Hufflepuff" Cedric says and Maple rolls her eyes. "Dad you already said that I'm a Ravenclaw like aunt Luna" Maple says and Amelia laughs. " Maybe you could be a Gryffindor like your aunt Ginny and Hermione and your Uncle Harry, Ron, Bill, Percy, Fred, George, and of course Charlie." Amelia says and Maple rolls her eyes again. Maple then gives her parents one last hug. 

"I love you" Amelia and Cedric both say hugging their daughter. "Be safe" Amelia says and Maple then boards the train. "She definitely got your good looks" Cedric says kissing his wife. "She definitely got your kindness, sass, and charm" Amelia says kissing her husband. 

"I love you" Cedric says and Amelia laughs "I love you too" 

:) 

I hope you guys enjoyed this story I'm honestly really sad that it's over but all good things must come to an end. Thank you so much for reading it. If you want check out my other stories. My Harry Styles Fanfic is definitely my best work I think besides this book. Thank you so much for all of your support it really is striking. LOL Love you thank you so much I had so much fun writing all of this.