The Battle of Hogwarts

"Millie!" Cedric screamed and Amelia quickly walked down the steps. "Yes what is it?" She asked nervous and scared due to the tone in Cedrics voice. "The order we need to get to Hogwarts!" Cedric yelled and Amelia quickly grabbed her wand and disapperated out of the cottage.

———————————————————————————

"It seems despite your exhausted defense you still have a security problem headmaster." Harry said and Cedric and Amelia along with the order walked into the great hall. "How dare you stand where he stood how dare you look him in the eye a man who trusted you and kill him, tell them tell them what happened that night" Harry yelled.

Snape then grabbed his wand and aimed it towards Harry. Amelia raised her wand ready to fight if she needed to. Professor Mcgonagall then jumped in. Snape had a look of hesitation on his face. Mcgonagall then sent a curse towards Snape who then blocked it. She sent multiple curses towards Snape and he blocked each one. One of the spells rebounded and hit the two people behind him. He then appearated out of the great hall and into the night.

Professor Mcgonagall then lights the great hall up once again. The students all cheer that Snape was now gone. Suddenly the great hall goes dark. A storm erupts in it and Amelia looks at Cedric nervously. She fiddles with her ring and then a loud high pitched scream erupts through the hall. Harry quickly makes his way to the screaming little girl. Then another scream erupts and that's when Amelia hears it.

"I've know that many of you will want to fight, some of you may even die in this fight, give me Harry Potter, do this and none shall be harmed, give me Harry Potter and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched, give me Harry Potter and you shall be rewarded, you have one hour." The voice in everyone's head finishes and Amelia looks over to see a shaking Cedric. She gently puts her hand on his back and he begins to calm down.

The students in the hall then back away from the boy scared. "What are you doing grab em!" Pansy Parkinson yells and Ginny walks out from the crowd and shoves Harry behind her. Amelia quickly walks in front of Harry with her wand still raised.

"Students out of bed, students out of bed!" Mr. Filch runs in and Professor Mcgonagall rolls her eyes. "They are supposed to be out of bed you blithering idiot!" She says and Filch looks somewhat offended. "Sorry mom" he says and then Professor Mcgonagall speaks again. "Actually your time comes in handy please escort Miss. Parkinson and the rest of slytherin out of the hall" Professor says and the Slytherins all complain.

"Where should I take them?" Filch asks and Mcgonagall responds "the dungeons shall do" she says and the students cheer as Filch leads the slytherins out of the hall. The students in the hall all began to freak out when they realize they need to gear up for war. Amelia quickly runs over to the younger children at the front of the hall. "If you are under the age of seventeen come with me now." Amelia says sternly and the younger boys and girls follow the girl. She quickly walks up the stairs. She doesn't however hear Cedric screaming her name as she disappears in the crowd of nervous and running students running to find their friends and love ones. 

"Please walks out this passage a man will be at the end and will lead you safely out of the battle." Amelia says and then as the last child walks into the passage in the room of requirement they hug Amelia. "Be safe" the young girl says and Amelia hugs here graciously. She was extremely nervous and scared of this battle. The girl then walks into the passage and disappears out of sight. Amelia closes the passage and takes a deep breath. "Aberforth keep them safe" she prays. 'I could stay here and be safe' Amelia thinks. She doesn't want to leave the safety of the room. She however begins to think of Cedric, Luna, and Hermione and then opens the door with her wand out ready to fight for the love of her life. 

She quickly runs through the castle and out the front door. There professor Mcgonagall stands whispering enchantments. Blue light escapes from her wand and into the sky around the castle. The blue light meets other strings of light combining with each other creating a large shield around the castle. Mcgonagall looks at Amelia. "You were a great student Miss. Maplegrid" she says kissing the girl on the cheek. "Thank you professor" Amelia says and hugs and kisses the professor as well. "Have you seen Cedric!" Amelia asked as the thought suddenly comes back up again. "I did see him I believe he was near the astronomy tower." the professor says and Amelia doesn't waste any time and runs quickly in the direction of the tower. 

She gallops up the stairs passing through more screaming students. Amelia would help them but she needed to find Cedric first. She quickly ran up the stairs to the tower and climbs each one. "Cedric!" Amelia calls and then quickly opens the door in front of her. Cedric turned around looking at the girl. Amelia quickly ran and hugged Cedric hard basically crushing his bones. "Millie calm down" Cedric said and Amelia pulled away and then kissed him passionately. "What was that for?" Cedric asks smiling down at her. "In case one of us di...." Amelia was interrupted by spells hitting the forcefield that was protecting the castle and everyone in it. 

Cedric and Amelia wrap up in each others arms knowing this may be the last time they were guaranteed safety. It may be the last time they see each other alive. Amelia hated the thought that anything could happen to them in the next couple of minutes. Children were going to die today and all Amelia wanted to do was shut down and cry. She however put on a brave face as the forcefield began to split. "You ready" Cedric asks looking down at the girl. "I don't think you're ever ready for this type of thing, you just have to accept that its happening" Amelia says and kisses the boy one more time. "I love you" she whispers into the hug they have. "I love you too" Cedric says tightly unknowingly holding the two loves of his life... 

Hey guys I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! This is part one of the battle sorry for a bit of a time skip. Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoy the rest of the book!❤️❤️❤️❤️