Dumbledore's Army

Amelia quickly made her way out of Hogwarts and down towards the entrance of the castle

Amelia quickly made her way out of Hogwarts and down towards the entrance of the castle. She would be meeting Cedric there so they could walk to Hogsmade together. Amelia rocked back and forth waiting the for boy. All of a sudden someone comes up to the girl. "Henry Methink" the boy says and kisses the girls hand. Amelia had sorta recognized him from the halls. "Hello I'm Amelia but you can call me Millie if you'd like!" Amelia responded smiling at the boy. She was completely utterly clueless. "Well Millie are you going to Hogsmade today?" Henry asks flirtatiously. Amelia quickly answered "yes I am!" She said giving the boy a sweet smile.

"We should go together!" Henry said brightening up his face. "Millie there you are!" Cedric said running down the stairs. He quickly walked up to the girl and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "Hello" he said plainly and the Slytherin boy gave Cedric a dirty look. "She's with you loon" Henry said and Amelia had caught on. Cedric started to speak and Amelia quickly cut him off. "Back away" she said and drew her wand from her robe. "Oh no I'm so scared a girls gonna duel me!" Henry said and drew his own wand from his robe. Cedric almost drew his wand but Amelia stopped him.

"Let's duel" Amelia said and raised her wand. Henry had a nervous look on his face for a second and now a crowd had started to develop around the three. No one had seen Amelia duel before. Henry gulped and then swished his wand sending a hex towards Amelia. Amelia blocked it with ease but before Amelia could even think to send another hex towards Henry Professor Mcgonagall erupted into a fast walk and stopped the duel. "Wands away" she exclaimed and then stood in front of the two. "Twenty points from Slytherin" she said and some of the Slytherin booed. She then walked away. "What about her!" Henry said and pointed to Amelia. "She was using self defense and casted a highly successful protection charm non verbally, so 20 points to Hufflepuff" Mcgonagall said and some of the Hufflepuff in the crowd cheered for the girl.

Henry was visually upset and stomped off. Mcgonagall then walked away with a small smile on her face. "Your ready?" Cedric asked the girl and Amelia quickly nodded and they began to walk towards Hogsmade.

"Should we meet at the shrieking shack first?" Cedric asked. "I believe everyone is going there" Amelia said and Cedric nodded. The two had heard through Harry Potter to meet at the shrieking shack to discuss the academic situation they were currently in. Amelia and Cedric immediately agreed annoyed by Umbridge teaching methods and everything that they were 'learning'

Cedric opened the door for Millie as she walked into the shack earning a thank you from her. They looked and saw that there were others already in the shack seated at the back of it. They were all huddled in a group like fashion talking quietly amongst themselves. Amelia and Cedric walked over together.

Cedric pulled out one of the chairs for Amelia to sit in. She sat in it and Cedric stood behind her placing both of his hands on her shoulders. Harry, Hermione, and Ron were all at the front of the group and they suddenly stood up and faced the group ready to give their presentation.

"Umm... Hi" Hermione starts and Amelia could sense her nerves. "So we all know why we're here, we need a teacher, a proper teacher, one that's had real experience defending themselves against the dark arts" Hermione says but is then rudely interrupted by Zackary. "Why?" Ron quickly cuts in "why? because you know who's back you tosspot!" He says and Zackary looks taken back angry which causes the veins in his head to pop out.

"So he says!" Zackary says and Hermione quickly corrects him "so Dumbledore says." Zackary can't seem to take that for a answer and says "so Dumbledore says what he says where's the proof?" Zackary says. "I witnessed him as well for only a few seconds before I was hit with a curse and knocked unconscious, I know what I saw and I believe Harry" Cedric cuts in and Zackary rolls his eyes.

"I'm not gonna talk about any of that so if that's what you're here for minus as well clear out." Harry says standing up out of his chair and faces the group of kids. Everybody stays quiet for a second and then Amelia cuts in. "Is it true you can produce a patronus charm?" Harry then stops asking Hermione to leave and looks up at Amelia giving her a nod and Hermione cuts in "yes, I've seen it" she says and the group looks at one another in shock.

"Blimey Harry I didn't know you could do that?" Dean Thomas speaks. "He killed the basilisk with a sword in Dumbledore's office" Neville Longbottom says and the group once again looks at each other in shock. "He also fought at least a hundreds dementors at once" Ron adds in and Harry looks to be like he is almost embarrassed by the flattering and compliments he was getting. "Last year he really did fight off you know who in the flesh" Hermione finally says.

"Look it all sounds great when you say it like that, but the truth is most of that was just luck, I didn't know what I was doing half of the time and I nearly always had help" Harry starts. "He's just being modest" Hermione says. "No Hermione I'm not, facing this stuff in real life is not like school, in school if you make a mistake you can just try again, but out there when you are a second away from being murdered or watching a friend die right before your eyes, you don't know what that's like" Harry finishes and sits down looking somewhat exhausted and emotional drained.

"You're right Harry we don't" Hermione says trying to comfort Harry. "That's why we need your help, because if we are gonna have any chance at beating, Voldemort" Hermione says stuttering on you know who's name. "He's really back?" Nigel says in the front row and Harry nods his head.

Everyone begins to stand up and sign their name on the parchment from Hermione who had defiantly charmed it somehow. Cedric and Amelia stepped up and Cedric signed his name and handed the pen to Amelia. "Thank you Harry" Cedric said and shook for a second. Harry nodded and Amelia quickly signed her name on the piece of parchment. Cedric the en wrapped his arms around the girl and they together walked out of the shrieking shack together holding the coins that Hermione had given them to tell them when the next meeting would be and any information that they needed to know.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Some of the quotes in here are taken directly from the movie just so you know. I however changed a couple of the quotes to make sure it fit the story's timeline and made sense! I'll see you all soon!

Bye!

Please comment and vote if you want to say something or ask a question or you are always welcome to Dm me on this app! Have a good morning, afternoon, night!