Work?

Amelia quickly got up out of her bed and and immediately towards her bathroom

Amelia quickly got up out of her bed and and immediately towards her bathroom. She felt like there were tons and tons of butterflies flying all throughout her stomach. She quickly turned on the shower and stepped in. She washed her body, hair and face. She turned off the shower and wrapped herself in a towel. She also put a large towel on the top of her head and wrapped up her hair to stop it falling falling and making it easier to dry. She looked at herself in the mirror. She quickly blew her hair dry and put on simple makeup. She straightened her hair by quietly whispering incendio into her wand heating it up and then combing it through her hair. Her hair stuck straight and Amelia then looked one last time into the mirror to check and see if she had made any mistakes.

She then walked over to her dresser and opened it. Her dresser was filled with clothes so much that when she closed the drawers of the dresser there would be clothes still sticking out of it. She picked out a black shirt and black pants. She had to wear a uniform for her class today. She hadn't ever worn a all black outfit before so when she looked in the mirror she felt uncomfortable. She then shut her dresser drawers the farthest it could go.

She left her room only taking her wand with her. She walked down the steps and her parents were there in the kitchen. Her mother was as usual making breakfast and sipping her coffee. "Oh Amelia you look so darling!" Darlene said coming over to the girl and hugging her. "Thanks mom" Amelia said smiling and her mother kissed her. Darlene has been worried all summer that their house would be attacked by deatheaters. When Darlene had seen that Bellatrix Lestrange had escaped from Azkaban she went crazy and put every protective enchantment on the house. She hadn't been sleeping well causing the bags under her eyes to show up brighter then they had ever before.

"I can't believe we are all gonna appearate to the ministry together!" Darlene said jumping up and down in joy. She quickly wiped a tear that had dropped out of her eye. Bradley then put down the daily prophet. "Why the hell are you crying?" He asked and Darlene laughed. "I'm just so proud of our girl Brad!" Darlene said and walked over and kissed Brad. "I'm very proud as well our daughter is grown up and she's gonna get be the best in her class!" Brad said excitedly and then hugged his only daughter. "I wouldn't be able to do any of this without your guys help so thank you so much for your support!" Amelia said and hugged both of them. She then thought she saw something squirm and then quickly pointed her wand at the table causing it to completely flip upside down causing Darlene to scream and Brad to jump.

"A nargle I saw one on the table!" Amelia yelled and quickly got on all fours to look for the tiny creature. Her eyes failed her and she couldn't see anything out of the ordinary besides for the table being flipped upside down. "Amelia we were proud of you for a second there weren't we Darlene?" Brad said and laughed lightly. "Oh my goodness we are gonna be late for sure!" Darlene said looking at her muggle watch. "Let's go!" Brad said and the Maplegrid family all joined hands in the center of their kitchen and then apparated into the ministry. The green fire smoked as the family walked through.

Amelia looked down at the paper she had for her free classes that would teach her how to become a breeder. "Meet on the 14th floor and the 16th to your right!" The paper read off to her. She quickly separated from her parents and gave them last minute hugs. She walked through the ministry stumbling across the elevators. She stepped in and the elevator door shut and then jerked back and then up to the fourteenth floor. Amelia jerked all around as the elevator forced her to move around. She then stepped out.

The dark tiles all around the girl made her feel nervous. She had just been in the ministry only a couple months ago and had witnessed Sirius Black be murdered by the woman who was after her currently.

Amelia walked to the sixteenth door on the right side and opened it. The room was very loud and Amelia looked and saw there was at least fifteen other people in the classroom. They were all around the girls age however there was one older lady in her 60s there in her desk. Amelia went and sat down at her desk that had her name on it. "Hello" a girl said to Amelia and Amelia snapped her head back to the girl. "Hi I'm Amelia nice to meet you!" The girl said sweetly and the girl stayed stone face. "Blood status?" the girl asked and Amelia looked at the girl in shock. Why would she ask that for the first question about the girl. "Pure blood" Amelia answered. "Good" the girl said and then reached out her hand "I'm Miranda" she said and Amelia shook it sweetly.

"Glad you're not a mud blood!" Miranda said and the other girls in class laughed. "You shouldn't use that word" Amelia said and the girls looked at one another. "What are you gonna do about it?" One of the girls with long pigtail braids ask. "I might do something if you use that word again!" Amelia answered a bit sassily. She had never tolerated the word it was derogatory and insulting towards the people with non magical parents such as Hermione Granger.

"Mud blood" the girl with braids says and Amelia points her wand at the girl and says "Langlock" the girls tongue is then stuck to her mouth causing her to not be able to make coherent sentences. "If you can't not say that word then your not allowed to say any words" Amelia says and then turns around. She had never done something like that before but something about the word just made her pissed.

"Listen up let's start please!" A women said and the class darted towards her. She had a long black skirt on and a bright green top. Her nose was crooked like she had broken it and repaired it with magic at least three times. She had a navy glasses on and her hair was up in a bun. Her red hair made her skin look even paler then she was.

"Welcome we are all gonna be learning about breeding today and this will be a six week course my name is Mrs. Sweet!" She then quickly flicked her wand writing her name and the course name on the board. "Turn to page 10 in your breeding text book and read what it says." Mrs. Sweet said and Amelia took out her book and found the page.

There was a big heading that was labeled 'mating for life' Amelia quickly skimmed through the article. It went over how most magical creatures were mates for life and that when their mates die they will even kill themselves. Amelia had already known the fact due to her reading the text book front to back multiple times.

The class went by smoothly and then Mrs. Sweet dismissed the class and Amelia quickly flicked her wand to the girl with braids undoing the jinx. The girl with braids was named Amy and she gave the girl a dirty look. Amelia quickly walked out of the room and towards the front of the ministry to leave.

She quickly disappeared into the green fire and she ended up in Cedric Diggory's living room. Amelia walked out and into the kitchen where Marie was baking cookies. "Amelia!" Marie said and quickly ran hugged the girl. "Mrs. Diggory I missed you greatly!" Amelia said squeezing her future mother in law.

"Oh Amelia I've missed you too would you like some cookies?" She asked and Amelia nodded smiling. Amelia grabbed a cookie and ate it. Marie placed a glass of milk in front of the girl. "Mom!" Cedric Diggory yelled down from his room. "Yes dear?" Marie yelled back. "Is Millie here yet?" Cedric asked yelling down from his room again. "I'm here!" Amelia screamed to him and then she hears the boy clump down the steps and into the kitchen. He was freshly showered from his try outs for puddlemore United. "How was class?" He asked kissing the girl. "It was good but this one girl Amy was very rude to me!" Amelia said and Cedric laughed. "Oh no what did she do?" He asked and Amelia took a deep breath causing Cedric to laugh again.

"She kept saying the M word!" Amelia said and Cedric went wide eyed. "So I jinxed her" Amelia said taking another bite of her cookie. "You did what?" Cedric asked laughing hysterically. "She's was being mean!" Amelia said and a smile created on her face.

"Good job Millie" Cedric said and kissed her once again.

If only Amelia knew who she really Jinxed....