Hogsmade

Amelia had been studying for the past couple weeks

Amelia had been studying for the past couple weeks. She had been trying to use the spells that professor Moody had told her to learn. Moody had repeatedly told her that she might be in need of the spells she was learning from him when the people who her parents locked up came after her. Amelia thought that it was a bit crazy to think that way as only one person had ever escaped from Azkaban none other then notorious serial killer Sirius Black.

Moody had been acting a bit strange to the girl. He had started to snap at the girl even more then he already was. Amelia once thought she heard him say "I'll get them back for what they did" she quickly shrugged it off though realizing it was rude to eavesdrop on other people's conversations even if it was only with themselves. She had many conversations with herself out loud.

Amelia walked into the library really quickly before everyone went to Hogsmade. She had to meet up with Cedric in a little bit to go together. Amelia quickly walked towards the direction of the beast section of the library. There were many books about all certain types of creatures in the section. Amelia had tried to convince everyone that these "beast" aren't as bad as people thought they were mostly misunderstood. The only person that would listen to her was Hagrid though. The two would exchange in long talks after Hagrid had taught his lesson of care of magical creatures.

Amelia opened a book about the beast that lived in the deep waters of the ocean. Muggles hadn't found these creatures yet due to their lack of knowledge and abilities. Amelia flipped to a page with a big picture of a Shrake.

The Shrake's scales have been known to be extremely sharp usually cutting up muggle fishing nets. This has led to Muggles never finding out about them. They live deep in the waters of the Atlantic and feed on smaller fish.

Amelia looked at the Shrake in awe. It was a interesting creature. She hoped to maybe swim one day alongside one even though they are extremely hard to find. She had many dreams and hopes for her future.

She hoped she would become successful in her breeding studies. She hoped to discover new species of animals and hoped to be able to document and breed the animals safely. She also hoped she would find a love. She hoped her love was someone who constantly supported her no matter what. Someone who cared what she had to say not just walk away like everyone else. Someone that would fight for her and she would fight for them.

She hoped to maybe have children someday. She hoped they would become great wizards and she would live somewhere on the water. Her kids and the love of her life would run and swim in the ocean together have splash fights and riding the waves. Then after all of the kids were done she would rush them off to bed and then enjoy her time with her partner and they would sit outside and hear the waves crash against the sand.

She was snapped out of her thoughts by Hermione Granger sitting across from her. "I'm reaching a breaking point!" Hermione said and Amelia shut her book to listen to the girl. "He never stops looking at me it gets quite uncomfortable after a while!" She angrily said and a tint of pink expanded throughout her face. "He just has a bit of a crush is all!" Amelia says trying to reason with the girl. "Obsession is more like it!" Hermione says and the two girls burst out laughing.