The first task

"Fleur!" Cedric ran up to the girl and took a deep breath

"Fleur!" Cedric ran up to the girl and took a deep breath. "Have you seen Millie?" He asked and Fleur thought for a moment. "I think I saw her go towards Professor Moody" Fleur said and Cedric gave her a odd look. Millie didn't like Moody. She had expressed to Cedric that she got a bad vibe from the teacher. "Thank you" Cedric said and ran towards Moody's classroom. Several people in the halls of the school were giving him weird glances when he rushed by them.

He then walked into the classroom to see the two talking. "Can I help you Mr. Diggory?" Moody said and Amelia snapped her head towards Cedric and gave him a small smile. "I just needed to talk to Millie" Cedric said shifting in his stance. "I'll see you you tomorrow after classes?" Millie asked and Moody gave her a quick nod. Millie then walked out of the room with Cedric.

"What happened in there?" Cedric asked curious why she was talking to her least favorite teacher. "Moody is seeing real talent in me and wants to train me more after school!" Millie said excitedly. Cedric was confused. Millie was a great witch but why was she being trained by Moody. What was the reason why Moody would want to train the girl and give her extra treatment it didn't make much sense.

"I can to find you to tell you what the first task is!" Cedric said and Amelia perked up. "It's dragons" Cedric said and Amelia gave him wide eyes. "Dragons are very misunderstood creatures" she said and Cedric looked at her weird. "Have you ever met a dragon?" Cedric asked and Amelia looked at him sharply. "No I have not" Amelia said and then they both walked into the library. A couple students were in there quietly studying or reading books.

"With the task a couple weeks away I was hoping you would help me find out how to defend myself against a dragon?" Cedric asked and Amelia smiled at him. "I would love to help Cedric I already told you that!" and put her hand on the boys shoulder causing him to blush slightly.

The Morning of the First Task

Amelia woke up and went down to the dining hall. She had been working with professor Moody on defense against the dark arts. He had been showing her some spells. He told her that inmates in Azkaban were gonna come for her and her family if they ever escaped which wasn't very possible but you never know and that she needed to ready. She had been practicing the spells but Moody had been very aggressive to the girl. He had screamed at the girl many times causing her to feel uncomfortable. It was almost as though he was taking his anger out on her.

The girl sat down at the Hufflepuff table. She looked at the Gryffindor table seeing a almost green Harry Potter. She quickly got back up and walked towards him. "Hello Harry" she said and sat down next to him. "Hello Amelia" Harry said staring at his plate. "I wish you luck today and I know that doesn't do much but I want you to know I support you and am rooting for you!" Amelia said putting her hand on the boys shoulder. Harry looked up from his plate and to the girl. "That means a lot thank you Amelia" then he took a small bite of his breakfast. Amelia then sat up and squeezed his shoulder. She gave Hermione a smile who then gave the girl a nervous smile back and than went back to her own table.