Attack of the K'hund

Kara Danvers was not having a good day, her ex boyfriend from 3 years ago whom died, suddenly shows up out of the blue, acting like he never left.

She was standing in the DEO, watching Barry from a distance. Him sporting the black uniform of the DEO, which to her surprise actually suited him. Something different from the red flash suit he always wore.

"Careful Kara, you keep staring at him. You are going to end up in trouble." Alex nonchalantly said as she walked passed her towards Barry.

"Wha? Alex! What is that supposed to mean?" Kara quietly asked albeit slightly embarrassed.

"You can't lie to me, your sister. I see you eying him up."

"I was mostly certainly not! I was thinking about how he turned up out of the blue, expecting to be welcomed back. He knew everything Alex, he knew things from our future that would have been helpful for us to know, could I have saved my aunt? Or could things have gotten for the better?"

"There is nothing we can do about this, what has happened in the past has already happened, there is nothing we can do Kara." Alex sighed, recalling Kara's aunt Astra.

"What are you talking about?" Barry said overhearing the last part of the conversation.

"Oh Kara is adamant that your knowledge of the future could have helped us change past events and has been bugging me non stop about it. In fact, she should have been back at home, eating ice cream and watching movies with Mon-el." Alex groaned in annoyance.

"Knowledge of the future is a terrible thing. You never know which butterfly you will step on that could change the future of everyone."

"And someone dying isn't worth changing the world for?" Kara snapped back at him.

"No. Because you will never know whom will take their place, a friend? A stranger or even the poor little kid who crosses the road without knowing. It's like a house of cards, you change anything from the bottom, it will all collapse." Barry instantly responded without even getting mad back at her for snapping which seems to frustrate Kara even more.

Kara just growled in anger at him and stomped off.

"You sure pissing Kara off is a good idea?" Alex sighed at Barry.

"She has to learn. I am not about to change the future of this earth simply because I want to play god. Things that happen or will happen. Even me being here is already affecting the timeline."

"What do you mean?" Alex asked out of curiosity.

"It's something that I noticed, Kara became Supergirl a year before she was meant to, then I died. Timeline went back to normal - exactly the way it is meant to be. I am starting to think my presence here is dangerous."

"Please, Kara has handled herself against a lot of aliens. She can take care of herself."

"Oh I am well aware of that. She is a remarkable woman. She would have been fine without me here." Barry mentioned as Winn ran into the room, out of breath.

"What's wrong?" Alex said instantly running through the worst things through her head.

"It's Kara, there is a bounty on her head. She is going to lose badly."

Soon as Winn said that, Mon-El walked into the room overhearing it.

"What do we do?" Winn worried for Kara looking towards Barry.

"We go out there and help her." Mon-el shouted.

"He's right.. Who and what species is this bounty hunter."