Flash vs Savitar.

Barry slowly paced forward as he scanned the area around him as he stood on Infantino Street, awaiting for Savitar to arrive.

A blast of blue lightning and a jingle of chains could be heard as Barry turned to face Savitar who had Kara at his feet, with kryptonite chains.

"Its funny how people say Kryptonite is hard to come by... But to a speedster with the entire multiverse at his wishing.. There are no bounds." Savitar said in his suit of armour, towering over Barry as he noticed camera crews around them, watching and waiting for something to happen.

"You've got me. Let her go." Barry sternly said, staring Savitar down as he stares back.

"Now where is the fun in that?" Savitar chuckled dryly as he glanced at Kara, struggling to breathe, with her veins glowing green. "She doesn't seem to be looking so good."

Barry clenched his fists in anger. "Why are you doing this? I lost her that day too. I was ostracised by them too. I know what you're feeling, let her go and I can help you."

"Why am I doing this? You think I am doing this out of anger? Spite? Well maybe it is anger but... that anger showed me that I am powerful, I can shape this world and the entire multiverse as I see fit." Savitar raised his metal arm, clutching his hand into a fist as he gestures at the world around him. "It showed me... that I am a god."

"You're not a god. Last time I checked, they don't meddle in people's affairs. Trust me I know, I met the daughter of Zeus. Just like you, I have travelled the multiverse. But I used that anger, that pain. I felt the same as you, I screamed as loud as I could to the world. To just to get noticed, to mean something but you know something, Savitar." Barry chuckled as he clapped his hands.

"You think this is a joke?" Savitar's wrist blades extended out as he pushed it to Kara's throat. Gasps and sounds could be heard from the audience that was now surrounding Infantino street.

"I think you're a joke, yeah I do." Barry said goading him. "So naive and so self centred you don't see the bigger picture."

"Enlighten me then."

"Alright then, all that anger, all that pain, all that power you seem to be so proud of. What is it all for? Sure, you could make people think you're a god, but you're not immortal. You die and bleed just like the rest of us. And that is your weakness. You're only human." Barry said, goading him even more.

"Barry... stop.." Kara muttered out, trying to stop him from goading Savitar even more.

"I can go on even more, you think of yourself as a god that you didn't even notice that you're outnumbered." Barry smirked as he tricked Savitar.

"Impossible." Savitar said as he thrusted his blades behind him as J'onn Jones phased through them.

"Can't hit what you can't touch." Martian Manhunter phased his hands through Savitar's armour, grabbing his wrists pulling him free from his armour.

Barry noticed this but was too late to stop him. "Wait J'onn! His armour has autopilot!"

Savitar stood outside of his suit, his wrists still grasped tightly by J'onn's martian hands.

"Now we're even." Savitar smirked. "And you will live to regret what you did."

Barry quickly rushed to Kara, phasing her out of the chains as they clunked to the ground.

Barry held up an egg sized yellow object in his hand showing it to Kara. "Sun Grenade will give you the energy you need to Supe up? You got any fight left?"

Kara nodded as he placed it in her hand as he rushed the kryptonite away from her as she held it in her hand, the blast shone bright as it seeped through her fingertips as she took a deep breath.

She looked over at Savitar with anger in her eyes as she grabbed his armour that was on autopilot, ripping the arms from the suit.

"You're outmatched and out of your depth, stand down." Barry growled at Savitar with anger. "It's over, just give up."

"As long as you and I live, Savitar will always live." Savitar shook his head at Barry.

"For someone who is outnumbered, you're talking a lot of crap." J'onn said as he stood beside Barry and Kara.

"And you're too easily distracted to see the bigger picture." Savitar sighed.

"Barry, Iris is safe." Cisco said to Barry in his comms. "She's here, Wally is on his way to give you back up."

"It's over. Iris is safe, Supergirl is safe. You have no leverage over me or this city, ever again." Barry shouted at Savitar confident in his high ground over Savitar, being the victor of the battle after so many years.

"Or is it?" Savitar smirked. "I just needed something to distract you, Supergirl and Kid Flash. Heck even Superman himself was distracted and went along with it. Always focused on saving the damsel in distress."

"I would be careful with what you say, this Damsel can burn your face." Kara growled at him in anger.

"Or what, you can't do anything. The whole world is watching this conflict right now, they're watching this fight happen right in front of their screens and guess whose face has been plastered all over the news like some common crook." Savitar smiled in glee.

"Barry." Kara muttered under her breath as she glanced over to him.

Barry shook his head, not caring about the repercussions of Savitar unmasked. "What about it? You're still going away, aren't you? So as long as you stay behind bars, you can't hurt any more people."

"That's not all." Savitar continued, causing Barry to raise an eyebrow at him.

"My accomplices and I, we had a backup in case we ever were.. In a bit of trouble. We have set up a device, capable of draining the life out of everyone in this city."

"Just like... when I met Alex. You were testing that device on people in this city? Draining people of their energy, like a parasite." Barry growled with anger.

"Now, put kryptonians and speedsters in that equation." Savitar mentioned as silence fell.

"Cisco, I need to find the device. Now." Barry said, fingers instantly going for his communications device in his cowl.

"I don't know what to look for? It could be anything? It must be giving off some kind of energy signal? I can use the star labs satellite to triangulate the position of it in National City."

"Broaden the search area to include Central City, Metropolis and Starling City." Before Cisco could even respond a loud boom could be heard throughout the city as a laser shooting up into the sky could be seen in the distance.

"You're too late... Flash!" Savitar chuckled before Kara growled in anger, as she used her heat vision, burning the side of Savitar's face.

"Mr Allen, run. You can time travel, run before it is too late. You can fix this." J'onn said as he saw a pulse of what looked to be fire originating from the centre of the laser spreading outwards, engulfing everything.

Barry glanced over towards Kara who nodded at her, giving him the confirmation that he needed as Barry turned and ran. He ran, faster and faster until.. Barry felt like he shattered something as he skidded to a halt, to the place he was called too by Alex a few days ago.

"I'm back..." Barry said as he looked around the area, taking it all in.