The Flash, The Flash and... The Flash?

Barry and Jay both lay there on the floor helpless and at death's door with Wonder Woman pointing a sword to Barry's throat.

"Barry..." Jay groaned out in pain as he crawled over to try and help.

"Stay.. down.. Jay." Barry responded back in equal amounts of pain.

Wonder Woman's eyes widened in shock and then back into an angry look.

"How do you know that name?" Wonder Woman growled in anger as she drew blood with her sword against Barry's neck.

"You won't get any answers if they're dead, they're bound to not tell you anything if you force a sword to their throat." A voice appeared with a crackle of lightning as a man stood beside Wonder Woman out of nowhere.

"Jay Garrick." Barry groaned out in pain as he pointed to the new speedster that arrived and then to Jay Garrick on the floor who was passed out before Barry then shortly passed out too.

Some time passed before Barry woke up, he was still clad in his speedster uniform. He was surprised to see when he sat up, glancing down to see it still on him. The cowl is still covering his face.

"So you're up." An older grumpy man groaned in annoyance. "I best tell Diana, you stay put. Got it? Or I will break your knees." The man said as he picked up a mace before getting up to leave.

"Carter?" Barry uttered out which caused him to turn to him and furrow his eyebrows in confusion.

"I don't know you, or a speedster your age." Carter walked out the camp, opening up the loose fabric that was a makeshift door before giving a sharp whistle and then a loud shout.

"Diana!" He shouted out before gesturing to her to come over.

Barry took this time to glance around as he saw Jay Garrick, the Jay Junior laid out asleep.

Barry let out a breath that he was holding as he was relieved to see him alive and well.

Diana and Carter both headed into the tent as she stood in front of Barry as Jay Garrick, the senior one but he looked young and not old.

"So I am definitely in WW2?" Barry sighed before rubbing his eyes.

"I knew it." Jay Senior snapped his finger. "Was it either that or the multiverse? But it was all just a theory." Jay rambled on about the science of the multiverse.

"I am not sure if this even the right earth either, I have time travelled to a different earth by accident before." Barry explained.

"Thanks for not killing me I guess." Barry said to Diana who raised an eyebrow to him.

"You're welcome." She answered back. "But I am not here to babysit, who are you and where did you come from?" She crossed her arms and tapped on her elbow waiting for his response, she was clearly impatient. Not the experienced hero that Barry knew.

"You must have recently landed in the human world from Themyscira." Barry pointed it out as he stood to his feet.

"How can you know? How do you know about Themyscira?" Wonder Woman demanded.

"Relax, Diana. I am from a future timeline, possibly from another earth. I have met different versions of you. Same for the JSA."

"Then you don't mind me asking, who are you?" Wonder woman said as Barry sighed before removing his cowl.

"My name is Barry Allen, I am from the future and I may need your help getting home."

"Then who's the kid? Yours?" Carter said, kicking Jay Junior's bed.