Make the Plan.

Barry Allen stood in the prison cell area of the DEO as he stood face to face with the Music Meister with a 5 inch thick glass wall between them.

"Thank you." Barry simply said to the man as he opened the door, letting him out.

"I take it since you're alone with me, that you wanted a private talk." Music Meister said as he stepped out from his cell. "Tell me, do you think of yourself as the Flash? Barry Allen, or the time remnant. I know the truth, you can spill it. I've been inside your head." He said with a joking finger pointing towards Barry.

"Losing those memories of those 15 years so I could only remember the before and after. But you're right, I don't think of myself as the Flash or even Barry Allen. I am simply nothing but a cheap copy of the original. He succeeded where I failed." Barry sighed as he leant against the glass.

"I often feel that if I continue the way I am going. I will be the one behind this glass."

"Heroes often have a line they won't cross but you're different. You took inspiration from the very best and became a beacon of hope." Music Meister continued.

"Oliver Queen died as a hero on my earth. I just simply lived too long and became something else. I lost where I drew that line years ago."

"But you put the line wherever it needs to be." Music Meister started as Barry nodded in agreement.

"So others don't get their hands dirty. I understand that more than most."

Suddenly Music Meister went quiet as he thought for a moment on what to say next.

"But when you see her face?" Music Meister brought up her, without even mentioning their name. Barry's thought went straight to Kara smiling.

"I didn't even say her name and I already know who you are thinking of. When it comes to people that we love. It doesn't matter what trials or misery we have to endure." Music Meister started walking away from Barry. "See you around, Flash." Music Meister then hummed 'put a little love in your heart' as he faded from Barry's view.

"Barry?" A voice from behind him spoke as he turned to see Kara standing there in her Supergirl uniform still.

"Oh hey Kara. How are you feeling?" Barry nervously asked.

Kara chuckled, finally happy to see Barry nervous. "Other than the impending doom in my life in the next 24 hours?"

"About that... I've got it under control. I know what I... we need to do." Barry corrected himself and gave a little chuckle, finally feeling like himself for once.

"Who knew we needed couple's counselling?" Kara mentioned with a chuckle.

"Couple? We're a couple?" Barry nervously chuckled as he nearly slipped from the wall he was leaning on. Barry hadn't been this nervous in years. He always kept a calm composure no matter what and now with his memories returned, he can finally feel some sense of normality in his life.

Kara laughed at Barry who scowled at her teasing. "Maybe we will one day. But right now, we have a lot on our plate to deal with. What's our first move?"

"Gather the team. I have some briefing to do." Barry instantly snapped back to reality as Kara nodded in agreement as she was about to walk off, Barry stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

"Wh..wh.. What did Mon-el have to say? When you spoke to him. About what happened to us." Barry asked as she flubbed over his words as Kara chuckled slightly but a bit nervous about their close proximity.

"He didn't seem too happy but he said he knew but he didn't have the courage to mention it."

"Oh Okay... Well I will meet you upstairs in the briefing room."