Simulated Reality

Barry and Kara were both stood in the DEO explaining the situation about what happened over in Star City.

"So let me get this straight." Hank started. "You got captured." Pointing to Barry.

Barry nodded as Alex sat there soaking all this in. "You then, got blood taken from unwillingly."

"And I may of given Lex Luthor and this woman, whose voice I have never heard before proof of the multiverse. They have my blood, they said it had the answers to what they were looking for. I have a bad feeling, those two are not the first clones they've made." Barry explained.

"And suddenly Kara has two twin children?" Alex pointed out joining in the conversation as Barry and Kara glance at one another.

"Yes.. I guess you can say that." Kara added before sighing. "It's still something I am trying to get used too."

"Mom is going to be shocked." Alex said looking at Kara.

"Oh I know she will be." Kara said furrowing her eyebrows in worry.

"What doesn't answer the question is what we will do with them?" Hank mentioned crossing his arms across chest.

"I mean, we can't be certain that there won't be any issues with them, I mean. They're force grown in a span of a few hours. Even with a speedster's DNA and a Kryptonian. That is... unbelievably fast." Barry commented

However before Hank could comment further, there was a loud scream, of just pure emotion.

Barry glanced over towards Kara before dashing off out the room with a bolt of lightning and Kara following after him.

Barry raced into the infirmary to see the young boy thrashing and screaming while being restrained by DEO staff.

"Stop! You're scaring him!" Barry shouted before he stepped forward pulling the DEO members off the boy giving him space but he was still staring at everyone with anger and fear.

As Barry slowly made his way over to the boy to calm him down, however soon as Barry got close enough. He was backhanded by the boy and sent flying across the room.

Kara witnessed Barry hit the floor before she rushed over to the boy, grabbing him and pulling him into a hug. Restraining him with her own super strength, she was also able to withstand his superstrength.

Barry staggered to his feet, holding his chin in pain. "I guess he got his mother's powers." Barry groaned in pain.

The boy started to calm down as Kara was calmly shushing him as she held him close. He stopped screaming as he started to sob in Kara's arms.

"The poor kid was just scared." Barry muttered as he stepped forward near him and Kara.

Barry felt a tug on his suit on his back as he turned to see, the little girl sat on her bed behind him.

"Hello there?" Barry said to the girl. But didn't receive any verbal response from her as she was still staring at him with a look of astonishment and awe.

Alex and Hank finally walked into the room catching up as they noticed Kara with the young boy and Barry with the girl.

"Connor." Kara suddenly said out loud. "Your name will be Connor." She said to the little boy, rubbing tears from his eye.

Barry glanced over to her before returning his gaze to the little girl. "Karen." Barry simply said. "Your name is Karen." Barry placed his hand against her cheek before smiling at her and getting a smile back in return.