National City Welcomes Supergirl!

Kara, whom after countless trials of getting the right texture pattern or the right material to use for Kara's super-suit. Is now finally wearing her Supergirl outfit as she stands in front of her mirror in her Supergirl uniform checking it out.

"It's perfect, Winn. Thank you."

"Anytime Kara." Winn said clapping his hands together getting Kara's attention. "So first superhero outing? What do you want to do? Rescue a cat from a tree? Stop a car chase?" Winn said flipping open his laptop before typing at it.

"Really? Rescue a cat?" Kara rolled her eyes.

"Hey, not all kitties are able to get down. They're just as important as stopping a bank robber, plus they're adorable. Except sphinx's, they scare me." Winn stated going off track.

Kara snapping her fingers getting his attention again. "Winn, focus."

"Right, sorry. Well just so as it happens. There is a bank robbery in progress right now, silent alarm was tripped. I've already texted Barry and he said he will meet you there, oh and Kara. Lose the glasses." Winn pointed to her face.

"Oh right." Kara said pulling off her glasses putting them on her table. "And why do we need Barry there? I can handle it myself."

"Oh I know but he texted me earlier that if you go out in your suit, that he should meet you there to, you know. Take a photo of Supergirl for Cat Grant's article." Winn explained as he showed Kara his phone. "Barry himself is showing up, not the Flash."

"Ah right good." Kara said before opening her window. "Guess I will head down to the National Bank now. Wish me luck." Kara said before flying off.

"You don't need luck!" He shouted out to her. "And she's gone, wonder if she has any ice cream I can steal." Winn said to himself raiding Kara's freezer.

Kara saw that the front entrance of the bank was cordoned off as she landed in the front of the bank glancing towards the bank using her x-ray vision to see how many hostages and how many bank robbers were in the building. She vaguely heard the shutter of a camera as she turned to see Barry with a camera as he winked at her from the crowd.

Kara gave a slight smile in response before heading off into the bank as she stood in the entrance as one of the bank robbers noticed her.

"Hey, who the hell are you!" Robber 1 shouted aiming his gun at her as the other 4 robbers then aimed at her.

"You do know what this S stands for right?" Supergirl quipped pointing to her chest.

"Yeah, stupid." One of the robbers chuckled.

"Hmm, just means I am bulletproof. So go ahead, take your shot." Supergirl yawned as she heard the click of the guns but.. A yellow flash of lightning streaked through the entire bank as there was someone standing in the centre of the room holding the guns of the 5 robbers in his hands before dumping them on the floor as on cue, the 5 robbers fell to the floor unconscious.

The man turned to face Kara, with his face vibrating to hide it.

"You do know it isn't a good idea to you know, goad them? Someone could have gotten hurt." The man sighed.

Although Kara recognised him, it was the hero of Central City whom is now dubbed Kid Flash.

"Kid Flash, what are you doing here? I could of handled it" Supergirl scowled at him as she growled in annoyance.

"Yeah you can handle bullets, but they can't." Kid Flash gestured to the hostages that were tied up before another bolt of yellow lightning and now they were all free. "And it is THE Flash not Kid Flash, THE Flash." He snapped at her.