A Visitor from Beyond - Part 2

Both Barry and Kara were standing in the centre of the DEO with this new Superman, he was attracting a lot of attention as Clark himself arrived as well.

"So this is the other Superman I heard about on the news." Clark said from behind Barry and Kara.

"He isn't Kal-el or his earth's version of you. He said he was about to explain everything just now so you can join in the conversation." Barry explained as Kara was keeping her attention on this outsider.

"I imagine Krypton didn't fare too well on this earth either?" Lor-Zod mentioned but didn't say more from Supergirl's expression from her face.

"My father is General Zod as you all know but he was sent to prison in the Phantom zone by Jor-El and Alura. My mother raised me by herself, but with him tarnishing the clan of Zod, it was a difficult time on Krypton... Even more so when It blew."

"I escaped in an escape pod." Lor-Zod added.

"I landed on Earth as a teen, found the Kent family and was raised by them. I am known as Christopher Kent on my earth. I live in Smallville away from the rest of the world."

"Then that would mean we didn't survive on that earth." Clark added which shocked Kara slightly.

"Not quite." Barry added to the confusion of Kara and Clark.

"What do you mean?" Kara asked, curious.

"Have you seen the way he looks at you both?" Barry mentioned

"Like he was seeing the dead?" Clark said adding into the conversation.

"No, he looks at you both fondly. So you're both on his earth but he was surprised to see you both."

"He's right, you're both alive and well on earth."

"Then that doesn't make sense, why are you wearing the house of El on your chest."

"When Krypton exploded. Your parents put you both in the same escape pod. An explosion knocked you off course and you ended elsewhere."

"Then 24 years later we arrived on Earth." Kara said, pointing out the parallel with her story.

"Kal-El arrived as a Baby and Kara is only a kid on my earth." Christopher Kent mentioned continuing the story. "However you both weren't the only thing to arrive."

"Fort Rozz." Clark said looking over to Kara. "We were ripe for the picking, we were only kids. They will want revenge on us for what happened to them."

"You're right. However I managed to get to both of you a bit late. Samuel Lane arrived and took you both to his facility. It did not take me long to find him and... persuade him to tell me where you both were." Chris seemed on edge on the details as he was vague on the details.

"So you wore the suit to protect us?" Clark asked, impressed by him.

"The Fort Rozz prisons weren't happy to have been kept in prison so they tried to hunt you down. So in order to redirect their attention."

"You made the house of El a target?" Kara said annoyed at him.

"To protect you both. Yes. In a heartbeat." Chris sternly said, believing in what he said.

"In time it became a symbol of peace. And in more time. I will return it to its rightful owner."

"But you can't just go parading around with that symbol." Kara seemed to disagree with someone else wearing the house of el.

Chris laughed at her which took Kara by surprise.

"What? What is so funny?" Kara said annoyed by him.

"Kara said the exact same thing on my earth. And speaking of, how do I get back to my earth?" Chris asked itching to get back home to see Kara and Clark on his earth.

"Well any second now, Cisco should be arriving with Wally. I don't have my speed so I called them in to give a hand."

"I don't think the DEO can handle any more unwanted visitors, Barry." Kara said, seeming annoyed with him about inviting random people over to a secret base.

"Relax, I have it under control. I am working with Cisco to help.. Boost my powers so that I can return sooner." Barry sighed at Kara's annoyance with him.

"And what are you gonna be the Flash again?" Kara asked but Barry glanced at her before getting interrupted by a breach opening up as Cisco and Wally stepped out of the portal along with Eobard Thawne.

"Thawne? I asked for help from Cisco and Wally but I didn't expect to see you here." Barry said as he greeted them all, giving Cisco and Wally a hug before shaking hands with Eobard Thawne.

"I heard about you losing your speed so I have been doing a lot of research to help you get it back."

"Like a lot.. The man barely slept." Cisco added as he stood there in his Vibe outfit which Barry was staring at.

"It is good to see you Vibe." Barry said with a breath of relief.

"How did you know he's a superhero? He hasn't been public or anything just yet?" Wally asked, curious.

"I am a multiversal traveller. The more things change, the more they stay the same." Barry simply stated.

"He means he has seen countless versions of Cisco don the suit." Thawne mentioned to Wally.

"Cool! Wait, have you met evil versions of yourself? A world where Nazi's won world war 2?"

"Yes, and Yes. But not the main topic right now, we need to get Christopher back home" Barry chuckled as Cisco asked.

"I can help with that." Cisco piped up eager to travel to a new earth. "Not every day we get to travel the multiverse."

Cisco placed his hand on Christopher's shoulder before shooting out a vibe blast and then a breach opened up.

"That's it?" Christopher Kent seemed clueless about multiverse travel. "I am not used to having Cisco Ramon on my side, his doppelganger is not exactly nice. And time traveller too.."

"I need to hear more about this so let's go!"

"Count me in." Wally piped up excited.

"No. We can't have the Flash parading around the multiverse when he should be staying and protecting his city."

"Fair enough... Maybe I can visit later?" Wally said with a sigh.

"I think the world is too big for two Superman... Super Men?" Clark pointed out as he decided to stay on his earth. "Lois will kill me if I disappear."

"Count me in." Kara piped up, curious to see another earth. Even another version of herself.

"I am staying." Barry said which took Kara by surprise. "I won't be much help and you will have Cisco with you, I need to work on getting my speed back now that Thawne is here to help me."

"Thank you for your help." Christopher Kent mentions as they enter through the portal, Kara just glancing over to Barry without even saying a word to him as she stepped through the portal with Cisco to help Chris on his earth.