Superman and Supergirl

"You're not ready at all, sis.. You're in your pajamas and covered in donut dust." Alex said walking past the duo and sitting on the couch.

"After I get ready." Kara chuckled walking off to her room leaving Alex and Clark to laugh at her.

"So what do you think Lex Luthor was doing in National City?" Alex asked Clark.

"Nothing good, I presume. A friend of Superman's clued in me on a piece of information that Lex Luthor is working with Ra's Al Ghul. Funny that Sportsmaster is a former member of the League of Shadows." Clark explained before Kara walked back out into the living room fully dressed.

"So you're thinking that he knew about the attack and ditched it?" Kara said joining in the conversation.

"Probably, considering he is a wanted man although manages to wease his way around the law by paying off lawyers and judges. He doesn't even own Lex-Corp anymore, it went down to his sister, Lena Luthor. She seems fishy enough as it is, I am thinking we could interview her and try to find out why Lex was in National City before vanishing." Clark explained to the point."

"So we need to pin Lex to something that he can't get out of?" Alex mentioned getting the gist of it.

"That's right, something so big that he has no choice but to tell the truth." Clark mentioned.

"What if she isn't involved in whatever Lex has planned?" Kara mentioned.

"She is involved, she is a Luthor." Clark simply responded with a huff.

"But there is a chance she isn't." Kara said as Clark didn't even respond with anything but crossed his arms instead.

"If she isn't involved, you owe me and my friends dinner." Kara said pointing her finger at him.

"You kidding me? I'm not doing that, I know how much Barry eats.." Clark sighed rubbing his hair.

"He's in Starling City at the moment, he got a lead about something going on down there, he texted me a moment ago after he met up with the Green Arrow." Kara said straight to the point.

"Enough chatting, go." Alex said to the duo, practically wafting at them to get out.

"Alright fine, fine." Clark said holding up his hands in defence as he and Kara leave the building.

"Right then, off we go to L-Corp then?" Clark said gesturing in the direction.

"I would if I can, I can't. I need to be at CatCo." Kara sighed glancing at the time on her phone as she noticed a missed call from Barry and a text, raising an eyebrow. She shrugged it off before putting it back into her pocket, deciding to get to it later.

"No worries, I can come along and get you to come along as an assistant to me, just let me handle the talking."

"Okay then, if you're sure about it.." Kara mumbled slightly as they make their way to CatCo.

They were greeted by a happy and excited Cat Grant who was happy to see Clark.

"Hey Cat." Clark smiled a toothy grin as Cat giggled at him.

"Hello Clark, are you still with Miss boring over in Metropolis? Or did that fizzle out?"

"Lois and I are still going strong and I am actually here for a favour, if you wouldn't mind if we can take this chat in private." Clark explained.

"Oh not at all, come this way." Cat mentioned as she went into her office.

"Won't be long, go say hi to everyone." Clark said before following after her leaving Kara stood alone.