Blast from the Past or the Future?

"We can't go anywhere until he is healed. Get working on getting the power cell we need from the Legion." He looked over his shoulder towards Thawne whom nodded at him.

"I will help you." Wally said as he finally showed up.

"Sorry there was a fire raging through the forests near Coast City and was about to hit the city. I had to kick up dirt as I ran to put out the fire." Wally explained as he knew what they would say. He then sped out with Thawne.

"He needs some rest and should be fine when he wakes up." Alex explained being the one to check her over. "How are we going to help Kara?"

"I will think of something." Barry simply said as he looked at Cisco sleeping and in bandages.

"And what? We're just going to wait." Alex said annoyed that she can't help her sister. "She shouldn't have gone alone, You should have gone with her."

"What could I have done? I have no super powers? I am useless without them, she can handle herself."

"Should have called me, I could have gone with her." Mon-el said, barging into the room.

"Please, you are a toddler with super strength, you can't even control your powers." Barry fired back.

"Yeah at least I have powers." Mon-el said getting up into his face.

"Will the both of you pack it in!" Alex shouted as she got between the both of them as they're glaring at each other. "Enough!"

"You both love Kara, I get it. I want her to be safe too but we can't do that if we're fighting against each other, so quit your alpha male bullshit." Alex said to the both of them.

"Mon-el, You may not like Barry but he is our best shot to get to Kara." Alex explained. "So take it easy on him. He is just as worried about her just as you or I."

"I have an idea on how to get Kara back." Barry then asked as Mon-el quieted down as Alex waited for him to say.

"We go get her." Barry simply said.

"And how are we going to do that?" Alex said, confused.

"I can build a dimensional extrapolator." Barry started as he picked up Cisco's vibe glasses. "We can use this to find the frequency of the world that they are in."

"And then what?" Mon-el asked

"We go get her." Barry said as he glanced over to Cisco before walking off with his glasses.

Barry was working on the extrapolated as his phone buzzed.

He looked at the text which was from Thawne, he had the location of the legion ship and sent him the address of where he was supposed to meet him as he rushed off grabbing his coat but as he was about to leave he bumped into Mon-el.

"You're in a hurry, is it finished?" Mon-el said impatiently waiting.

"It is finished, I haven't tested it yet." Barry glanced over towards the dimensional extrapolater.. "Thawne needs me, I will be back and then we can go get Kara."

Mon-el grabbed his arm, stopping him. "Then let's go get her now?"

Barry glanced over him, noticing his impatience. "Okay then, then what." Barry simply asked.

"Then I hit anything that gets in my way." Mon-el continued.

"What if Kara's hurt? What if there are civilians around? What if they're in an underground bunker? Surrounded by lead? Impenetrable to x-ray vision. Could even have alien tech."