Where is he?

Kara jolted awake as she felt the pounding headache disappear. She saw Alex with a worried expression on her face.

"Are you alright? You suddenly passed out?" Alex said to Kara.

"How long was I out for?" Kara asked as she got back up to her feet.

"Not that long? You were barely out for a minute?" Winn explained as J'onn nodded at her.

"Is there something we should know about?" J'onn asked Kara as she shook her head.

Kara chuckled slightly before brushing dust off her uniform. "Good thing Barry wasn't here to see that?"

Her heart dropped when Alex spoke. "Who is Barry?" She said as Kara's eyes widened as she looked at the others' reactions. They also didn't seem to know who Barry was.

She chuckled nervously. "Come on, You know Barry... He's the Flash. The fastest man alive? Is he playing a prank on me or something?"

Their reaction was still confusion to Kara's questions. "Are you sure you're alright? Maybe we need to run some tests to make sure you're okay." J'onn mentioned glancing over to Alex who agreed with him.

"No, no. Are all of you playing a prank on me?" Kara nervously chuckled until she noticed their reaction seemed genuine. "Oh no..." She uttered before grabbing her phone off the table and calling her cousin, Clark Kent.

It was ringing for a few moments before Clark answered. "What's up Kara?"

"Please tell me you remember who Barry is?" Kara instantly asked him as he was quiet for a moment before he responded.

"No, I don't remember anyone by that name? Who is he?" Clark said over the phone.

Kara looked over at the trio who was also confused about who Barry was.

"He is the fastest man alive and he is the Flash. I need you to get to National City, asap." Kara asked Clark.

"I am on my way." Clark said, knowing to trust Kara and that if Kara says she needs him there, he will fly over.

Kara hung up on the phone before placing it back on the table.

"So this Barry is the Flash? There is a speedster over in Central City that goes by that name?" Winn said before showing her a news article of the Flash.

Kara glanced at it for a moment. "That's not Barry, it's a different man going by the name of Wally West. We are going to need his help as well if we are going to get Barry back." Kara pondered for a moment on what to do or how to find out where Barry is.

It was then that she remembered a villain of Barry's that always wanted to erase Barry and kill him. Eobard Thawne.

"Winn, can you hack the CCTV of Star Labs? I want to make sure about something."

"Okay... Is there something I should keep an eye out for?" Winn asked Kara.

"Keep an eye on Harrison Wells. Monitor him and make sure that he is unaware of you hacking them."

"Okay then, I will go do that." Winn said, gesturing to the exit of the room before walking out of it.

"Who is this Barry?" Alex asked Kara, curious to know more about him. "He must be someone important... I don't think I ever saw you take charge like that."

"Indeed, it is alarming that we have no recollection of who this Barry is." J'onn said also curious about this man.

Kara chuckled as she thought back on him. "He was there when I first became Supergirl." Kara started.