A Plan in Motion

Barry now stood back in the DEO base in front of team Supergirl as he was explaining how he time travelled to the past and then to the future. Team Flash did chime in to mention that Wally made it back injured as is recovering back in Central City.

"So you and Jay Garrick here, time travelled to 1944?" Winn asked to double check.

"Yes we met the Justice Society of America, other earths they were famous and well known in the past as heroes, they were in newspapers. But they were novice's when I met them, they seemed to be a team that was recently put together." Barry explained.

"It must have gone short because of the sudden appearance of the atomic bomb." Jay mentioned.

"But that was created in 1945?" Winn said, confused.

"So that is what the history book says." Barry simply said with a shrug.

"So you're saying that history books are lying?" Alex mentioned Barry who gave a slight shrug.

"The history book of war is a book written by the victors. Perhaps the atomic bomb was created in nazi germany first but was never found out, perhaps they just rediscovered it a year later."

"And then you jumped to the future?" Kara asked curious about it.

It was then that Mon-el walked in and gave Kara a kiss on her cheek.

"Yes, where we landed on Infantino street in a few months from now." Barry said before sighing as he was deciding how to explain what he saw without causing panic amongst the group.

"We saw Supergirl working with Reverse Flash." Jay butted in gesturing to Kara, he doesn't know her secret identity.

"Yes she seemed to be under some mind control, apparently it happened while we were distracted facing Mon-el's mother and her army." Barry explained.

"We won't let that happen." Mon-el simply said to the group before Kara could tell that Barry wasn't telling her all of it.

"You're keeping something from us, what is it?" Kara said with a scowl before crossing her arms in annoyance at him.

"We saw you die at the hands of Reverse Flash." Barry said with a painful look on his face.

"What?" Kara simply responded.

"That is not happening, I won't let Kara be taken from me." Mon-el said out loud as Kara groaned at him.

"I trust Jay, he is one of us now." Barry mentioned alluding to Jay finding out the secret identity of Kara.

"Good, Wally is back at home on rest so we need all the help we can get." Kara mentioned with a nod to Jay.

"You know it is weird looking at you both right now." Winn said commenting on the fact they both have the same face.

"You will get used to it." Barry shrugged his shoulders at him.

"So what's the plan, Barry?" Alex asked Barry.

Barry took a moment to ponder on his thoughts. "Well we both know what happens when I am in charge, I tend to mess things up. Maybe someone else should take the ropes for this. I failed to protect Kara like I failed Iris."

"How can Kara be taken down so easily, she is practically indestructible." Mon-el asked, trying to figure out how to save Kara.

"Kryptonians have many weaknesses." Winn answered the question.

"Kryptonite." Alex mentioned the group.

"Kryptonite is not the only weakness for a Kryptonian, there is magic too, speedsters can negate the invulnerability by phasing through the skin."