5

The day of the internships had finally arrived as everyone lined up infront of Mr. Aizawa for his final instructions.

"You all have your costumes, right? Remember that you are not allowed to wear them in public. Don't drop them or anything."

"Sure!" happily responded Mina.

"That's 'Yes, sir' to you, Ashido."

Mina's face instantly drooped "Yes, sir."

"Make sure you remember your manners when you are at your internships. Off with you now." The class ended his instructions with a loud 'yes, sir'.

Iris gave her pink haired friend a hug goodbye and went their seperate ways. Following the itinerary on her phone, she proceeds to walk in the direction of her station, Bakugou walking in front. She decided to follow him in case of the very unlikely event of her getting lost. Her calculations are almost never wrong. Bakugou was obviously watching her. "Oh, why are you following me, Eyes?" He sounded irritated.

"Bakugou, we're going to the same hero agency. You would have known if you only asked."

"And why should I care?" Their conversation abruptly ended when the sound of a little boy crying caught their attention. He had apparently lost his balloon, which was now a bit over their heads. Nobody was tall enough to reach it. Bakugou wanted to just ignore him and move on.

As he prepared to turn around, he felt a gush of wind run past him. He also heard the voice of his teacher "Iris! You are not allowed to use your quirk without permission!" An reply escaped her lips , lough enough for Bakugou and Aizawa to hear.

"I'm not going to."

Bakugou watches once more as her eyes locked on to their target. Iris didn't see anything else. She made a few quick calculations in her head, and once close enough, positioned herself at an angle. All of her strength went into her legs as she rocketed up into the air, extending her legs right after to go even higher. Iris reached out and managed to grab hold of the balloon's string. Ever so gracefully, her feet touched the ground. Approaching the boy, she hands him back his balloon with a wink. The child returned a smile of gratitude to her gesture. Iris knew her every move made a commotion, because everyone was watching, including Bakugou. The girl caught up to Bakugou "So, how was that?" He gave her a little 'tch' and they continued walking.

"We better hurry up so that we don't miss out ride."

"Okay~"

~~~~~

Bakugou and Iris finally made it to their seats and their train starts to move.

"Hey, Bakugou."

"What."

"Have you been to Best Jeanist's agency before?"

"No."

"Do you like him?"

"Don't know, i haven't met him in person."

"I see." Iris faces the window. His aura is a bit calmer than usual. Did I say anything?

"Oi, how did you do that earlier?" He's actually starting a conversation.

"Do what?"

"Your jump, idiot. You said you didn't use your quirk and you went pretty high."

"You believed me when I said that?"

"What? Did you cheat then?"

"Nope, just asking. Most people don't believe me when i say that."

"So how did you do it then, Eyes?'

"Just some math and parkour, that's all~" Bakugou raised an eyebrow.

"You mean you calculated that jump seconds before you did it?!"

"Pretty much, yeah." Bakugou gave her a cocky grin.

"Huh, you're not bad, Eyes."

"I know~" Iris teased and stared back through the window as she listened to her music.

A bit of sunshine penetrated through the glass next to her window. Bakugou watched as the light tickled part of her face. She was pretty, and he couldn't deny that. Maybe this was something he would look forward to during his internship, not just learning form the number 4 hero.