❂ 024. orto plutonia

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

xxiv. ORTO PLUTONIA

❛  i wish i could live without you / but you're apart of me / wherever i go / you'll always be next to me

i wish i could live without you / but you're apart of
me / wherever i go / you'll always be next to me.    

TELEPHONES                 //                 VACATIONS

"ANI! YOU'RE HERE!"

"Snowball! Good to see you again!" Wrapping his arms around the Padawan, he gave her a quick hug as she darted over to him. Letting go, he flashed her a toothy grin — pleased to see his friend again.

Her nose scrunched, "Snowball? What's that?"

"My new nickname for you, silly," He ruffled her curls, a grin permanently on his face.

Pushing his hand away, and fixing her now frizzy, bright white curls, she pouted, "Yeah. But, what's a snowball?"

Tilting his head at her words, his eyes gestured to the snowy terrain surrounding the pair. She merely stared — the Padawan not catching on. Rolling his eyes at her, he leaned down to the ground whilst Eisha curiously watched him. Scooping up the white ground beneath her, she raised a brow.

Then threw it directly at her face.

"Hey!" Gasping as Anakin threw the small ball of snow, "What did you do that for?" Brows furrowing, she glared before reaching down to gather her own ball of snow. Quickly hurtling the ice at him, she aided her aim with the Force as she pummelled him in the snow.

Cowering to the floor from her onslaught, he called out to her, "Okay! Okay, I'm sorry! Stop, please!" Crying out with both apologies and laughter, he begged her to cease her attack. Relief washed over him as she stopped, causing a sigh to escape, "Maker, you can throw."

Playfully glaring, she poked her tongue out at him, "Don't throw the cold floor at me, then."

"Snow, Eisha. It's called snow," He looked pointedly at her curls, "Which is why you're now called Snowball."